Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? THExDIMAxNATOR
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Seasons
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/31//2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:01
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't think it is possible to trigger, it just happened naturally
What happens when the bug occurs? I won the FUT World Cup online on the FIFA World Cup Game Mode, the game ended, the trophy presentation ended but instead of coming up with the screen presenting me my rewards, it came up with a message similar to "EA was unable to accept your request at this time" and then disconnected me from the game and EA servers. I then logged back into Ultimate Team and it came up with the DNF screen implying that I disconnected from the match even though it was already over. I received no packs or coins for winning the World Cup and the "Titles Won" section still stated 0. I have won the same tournament 3 times since and there has been no problem with collecting my rewards on those occasions.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving my rewards

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? THExDIMAxNATOR
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Seasons
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 31/05/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:01
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know if it is possible to trigger, it just happens naturally
What happens when the bug occurs? I won the FUT World Cup online on the FIFA World Cup Game Mode, the game ended, the trophy presentation ended but instead of coming up with the screen presenting me my rewards, it came up with a message similar to "EA was unable to accept your request at this time" and then disconnected me from the game and EA servers. I then logged back into Ultimate Team and it came up with the DNF screen implying that I disconnected from the match even though it was already over. I received no packs or coins for winning the World Cup and the "Titles Won" section still stated 0. I have won the same tournament 3 times since and there has been no problem with collecting my rewards on those occasions.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving my rewards after winning the World Cup

Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Re: Did not receive rewards after winning the FUT World Cup online

★★★ Newbie
Thank you! I’ve messaged them about and they said they could do anything it’s * ridiculous win the thing and don’t get the coins or packs it’s * stupid that they don’t do anything
Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)