Re: Device Suspended..

by Babyhuehnchen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Device Suspended..

★★ Novice

So my cousin gave me his xbox one and i decided to try FUT.I bought fifa 17 and when i tried to enter the ultimate team is said my Device has been suspended from Fifa Ultimate Team.
Since i'm new to this console does this mean i will never play ultimate team?
Or is it temporary?and if so for how long..

Message 1 of 332 (22,298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

I dont think i can really give you a lot of information on that since i dont work for EA. Like i said before, just contact customer service and they will help you to resolve that problem. Please consult this article for fruther information. Also, if a console gets suspended, the account holder gets an email stating why the ban got put in place, so you and your cousin should check your email accounts if you received an email containing information on that topic.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

I do not work for EA, i am just a random guy who like to help other with their problems. All answers are my personal ideas and not affiliated with EA.
If my post helped you, please consider giving me XP Angel
Please mark the post that helped you solve your problem as solution so other people can see it right away Large smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 332 (22,978 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello @SlowerSumo,

seems like your cousin broke the ToS and the Xbox got banned from the game. Best i can think of is to reach out to customer support for help. Please do the following:

Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/.

1. Go to contact us

2. Press FIFA/Your Platform and select the problem you are having

3. Press Contact options

4. Scroll to chat and specify your problem

5. Press Chat now

For futher information, please check here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

If there is no chat option available, please call customer service on your phone.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Message 2 of 332 (22,217 Views)

★★ Novice

If it is permanent is there anything i can do? I thought suspension means for a short period of time...

Message 3 of 332 (22,207 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I dont think i can really give you a lot of information on that since i dont work for EA. Like i said before, just contact customer service and they will help you to resolve that problem. Please consult this article for fruther information. Also, if a console gets suspended, the account holder gets an email stating why the ban got put in place, so you and your cousin should check your email accounts if you received an email containing information on that topic.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

I do not work for EA, i am just a random guy who like to help other with their problems. All answers are my personal ideas and not affiliated with EA.
If my post helped you, please consider giving me XP Angel
Please mark the post that helped you solve your problem as solution so other people can see it right away Large smile

Message 4 of 332 (22,979 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Babyhuehnchen @SlowerSumo

Our customer support team cannot lift console bans. For any queries related to banned or suspended accounts or consoles please reach out to lets_talk@ea.com

-Aido

Message 5 of 332 (22,189 Views)

★★ Novice

I was wondering how can this console get a ban from Fut , since my cousin has never touched fifa 17. there are no achievements for fifa 17 and i have no reason to argue with him since he didnt even have the game.
The first time i opened the game it was already banned. it didn't even open once.
i talked to ea said we can;t help you. the thing is there no violation whatsoever and noone is willing to help me.

Message 6 of 332 (22,115 Views)

★ Novice

In the last few days a lot of peoples recrived this message including myself i never did something against the rules so i dont really now whats happening

Message 7 of 332 (22,064 Views)

★★ Novice
For me it’s on PS4, how to fix it?
Message 8 of 332 (20,136 Views)

★★ Novice

What is ToS, cuz i got the same problem on my PS4, please tell me how to fix it

Message 9 of 332 (20,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kays54