Deleted email address linked to origin account.

by Lady_Valiant92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleted email address linked to origin account.

★★★ Newbie

I deleted my email address that is linked with my origin account. I would like to change the email address here on origin to a new one, is it possible? Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 12 (21,225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleted email address linked to origin account.

Community Manager

@Lady_Valiant92 Hi, perhaps you may need to reach out to support. However if you remember your security question this shouldn't be needed. 

Please see this article for steps on how to change your account info, including your email address. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-change-your-origin-id/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (22,078 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Contact the EA Support

1. Step 1
Click in http://help.ea.com/us/contact-us , select your platform and then ‘next’.

2.Step 2
Select the topic of your issue and give a brief description of it. Click ‘next’.

3. Step 3
Choose on of the contact options available. They may vary depending on your region.

If you select Call Me, you will need to enter in your name, phone number and email address so a Game Advisor can contact you.

If you select Live Chat, you will connect directly to a Game Advisor.

If you select E-mail Me, you will be redirected to an incident page in which you will need to fill the subject, the description,
the category of the problem and your name.

Message 2 of 12 (21,147 Views)

Community Manager

@Lady_Valiant92 Hi, perhaps you may need to reach out to support. However if you remember your security question this shouldn't be needed. 

Please see this article for steps on how to change your account info, including your email address. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-change-your-origin-id/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 12 (22,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no email, no phone support, and EVEN LIVE CHAT for LATVIA WTH I NEED TO DO THEN!??!?!?!?! EA support is * AF... why the heck it even needs LIVE CAHT, PHONE SUPPORT or any of that when there was ALWAYS IN ALL OTHER SERVICES SMTH LIKE EMAIL or their own email look like system!!! XDXDXDX Masochism!!!

Message 4 of 12 (18,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@squattingxslav Did you ever get any help? Been trying for a month!!
Message 5 of 12 (13,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BreMillions no resolve still
Message 6 of 12 (10,638 Views)

★★ Novice
@falloutshelter57 Checking in 5 years after OP posted, still no fix Standard smile
Message 7 of 12 (6,308 Views)

★ Guide

I too am wondering if there is a resolution here. I'm running into a similar issue with a deleted emai but also with the EA account tied to my gamertag being entirely deleted too somehow so there's another fun layer I'm trying to work through with EA.

@EA_David - any word on a fix for this?

Message 8 of 12 (6,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lady_Valiant92 is there a way
Message 9 of 12 (5,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. It seems EA's policy/infrastructure is a dumpster fire so they can't help in any way shape or form even though this seems to be a fairly common issue that should be simple to fix

Message 10 of 12 (5,081 Views)