Re : DNF

by dcarroll341

Original Post

DNF

★★ Novice

Today was the day i finally lost all my hope in fifa 15.

I play UT and score a 90th-minute winning goal,  my opponent quits.

First, I didn't get any coins or points for that game, contracts have been taken.

Then i disconnected from UT and reconnected, and the DNF-Message pops up.

I now have 1 game less and a loss, eventhough i won the game.

Please EA fix this game, it is literally unplayable and causes a lot of hate, which isn't good for my health.

Message 1 of 9 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Don't bother, it's just a game.

You just have to realize that with this game, you're never rewarded for what you deserve.

Whether it's due to lag, bad hardware (PC) or hacks...

These hacks have been there forever and EA has never done anything about them. Never have and never will. It doesn't take 4 years of programming to discover the origin of this issue and fix it I assume.

People are yelling all day long here about how they get hacked after a great victory in UT. Meanwhile, others are buying 15 millions coins, building a 88-85-83 team without getting banned.

This game is a fail. If it pisses you off that much, stop taking it seriously or play something else.

Don't ruin your health for a badly coded mess.

Personnally I've stopped caring and quit as soon as I end up against a clown. Why should I be mad ? To climb a leaderboard full of cheaters whose only skill is living in a 3rd world country and ruin people's online experience with their 1000ms ping ? Certainly not. It's just a badly coded video game crippled with a disgusting online community.

My rig: AMD FX-8350@4.9ghz, R9 290X@1150/1500mhz, 16GB ram
Message 2 of 9 (241 Views)

★★ Novice

By the way i am from Germany.

I agree in everything you say, but EA (who are almost acting like criminals) has to change something.

Since 4 years I buy every new FIFA game. Each year everyone says it's **bleep**. The whole game is coded badly, as you said people with a 1000ms ping ruin players online experience. But why do they not change any of this? I remember back in FIFA 12 you could not even go on your Windows Desktop screen during a game.

I mean EA releases unfinished games like BF4 or FIFA 14/15 with almost no patching support. Isn't it in EA's responsability to assure that their customers get a good, finished product?

I mean i spent more than 100€ last year on **bleep** games, even tho they are on of the video game industry's top titles.

And the reason everyone continues playing FIFA, is because it is supposed to be fun. Every game i am almost bagging for no BS-actions to happen.

EA knows that exactly and can continue that way forever if they want, the main objective is to get money.

This is Fraud.

Confusedmileymad:

Message 3 of 9 (236 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, it is.  You're right about everything. But as long as we buy unfinished games, they will keep on acting like this.

It's a game designed for casual gamers/noobs.  If it weren't, it would sell less. Skill doesn't count, especially since the 1.04 patch.

As for the lag/bad hardware issues, It should be so easy to add a "max ping" setting and a computer ranking thing like in Ultra Street Fighter IV just to avoid unplayable games.

But they don't. There's even no latency bar in (normal) seasons. They want to force people to play FUT and buy Fifa coins and since the hacks and lag make you waste your time, you may want to buy coins to build your team faster.

We're guilty when we buy this games. But come on, it's still the best football game available. Just have to find the right people to play with (not the crippled kids spamming LB+Y and thinking they're so good when they score 10 times the same ugly goal thanks to their lag), latency and skill wise.

Message 4 of 9 (223 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What a stupid and unhelpful reply. Some of us enjoy playing the game and want to make it better.

Message 5 of 9 (219 Views)

★★★ Guide

How could one help ? We're not devs.

The only thing we can do about hacks is complaining since devs don't care.

Message 6 of 9 (210 Views)

★★ Novice

i like you haha. But sometimes i just want to start a petition or something to get EA to patch all that problems.

I mean changing some gameplay relied content is an everyday thing. Just look at Counterstrike, this game has an awesome community, and if something is OP or there are bugs, Valve patches it as soon as possible. Sometimes it even gets on my nerves that i have to patch that much.

But i definately prefer that way!

Message 7 of 9 (208 Views)

★★ Novice

So why doesn't the community stand up against it? I mean every big FIFA-youtuber knows about every problem of the game. Even these guys get mad at the game just like we do. So how is it possible that since 4 years at least, none of the major bugs/glitches in the games has been changed. I mean there isn't even the slightest feeling of responsabilty on EA's side. It's like they are not even trying.

**bleep** Y O U E A

Message 8 of 9 (205 Views)

★★★ Guide

Why don't they do something about it ? It's easy ! Their game is better than Konami's one and they're sure to sell a lot. People won't buy the worst game and they need an updated football game every year.
Once the game is sold, who cares ?

Oh, you wanna buy CR7 in UT ? No problem, buy thousands of Fifa points and get lucky !

Message 9 of 9 (202 Views)