DIVISION1-Opponet Bronze TEAM always quits after kick off,Result doesn't counts?

by DineshMESSI1986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DIVISION1-Opponet Bronze TEAM always quits after kick off,Result doesn't counts?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I Was Playing in FIFA 16. I am getting too many team with Bronze team and they all quit after Kick off. I am loosing 1 contract for all the players, but the result is 0 -0 (Match was not counted in season)  Division 2 it was there, but in Division 1 too many teams doing this.. I am really fed up playing Ultimate Team. I am waiting for your reply to solve this issue. Otherwise you will loose too many USERS playing Ultimate Team.. 

I am not sure how many people complaint about it. When I search in the internet, this issue was there from October on wards. Still you people could not stabilize the game? or you don't care about the Users??

Oops

Message 1 of 8 (1,278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DIVISION1-Opponet Bronze TEAM always quits after kick off,Result doesn't cou

Community Manager (retired)

@DineshMESSI1986

The FIFA team are aware of these issues occurring and it's something that is continually being looked into/worked on.

For the moment, when you encounter these users, we'd advise heading to EA Help herehttps://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 

Go through the contact process and select 'Report concerns or harassment'. This should provide you with an email form that you can use to report players.

Thank you

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,269 Views)

All Replies

Re: DIVISION1-Opponet Bronze TEAM always quits after kick off,Result doesn't cou

★ Novice

No Support & No Reply. I will quit playing FIFA and I won't buy anymore. This is waste, you people will go to hell for sure.

Message 2 of 8 (1,254 Views)

@DineshMESSI1986

The FIFA team are aware of these issues occurring and it's something that is continually being looked into/worked on.

For the moment, when you encounter these users, we'd advise heading to EA Help herehttps://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 

Go through the contact process and select 'Report concerns or harassment'. This should provide you with an email form that you can use to report players.

Thank you

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 3 of 8 (1,270 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for your reply and suggestions.  I have already uninstalled the game. I will start playing once this issue is permanently fixed. Once again thanks for your response.

Message 4 of 8 (1,237 Views)

I'm sorry to hear that, thanks for the update

---------------

Message 5 of 8 (1,232 Views)

★ Novice

This is fifa 21, the problem is still there, EA did nothing towards this issue, they just sit, listen and lay down. This company is trast As Fk

Message 6 of 8 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice

"Continually being looked into/worked on"

Still fixed absolutely f@ck all 5 years later. This game is an absolute joke. Nothing but a cash cow for EA and they couldn't care less about it being utterly broken. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,004 Views)

★ Novice

same here man I cant even play because all I match is bronze teams. 

Message 8 of 8 (676 Views)