DISCONNECTING FROM EA SERVERS CONSTANTLY SOMETIMES MID GAME

by jsusk

Original Post

Re: DISCONNECTING FROM EA SERVERS CONSTANTLY SOMETIMES MID GAME

★★★ Novice

useless article . This keep on happening. every 2-3 games i am getting disconected . squad battles, friendlies, Rivals , champions ...all the same. it is really sad to see that EA does not give a ****

Message 41 of 60 (5,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Notice how ea dont give a * if their advice doesnt help. They just ignore the issue.

Message 42 of 60 (5,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PYC01 Same
Message 43 of 60 (4,975 Views)

★ Novice

same here, i can't beleive i paid for this really

Message 44 of 60 (4,693 Views)

★ Novice

EA, Stop penalising gamers when they disconnect. Just don’t count the match at all. It would remove a lot of anger. People spend real money. Even if they intentionally disconnect through rage remember they’ve still spent money and are the customer. I’ve quit before, but I’ve also been disconnect dozens of times. Don’t penalise it’s unfair. If they’re playing online against other players the person who isn’t disconnected won’t be penalised so it’s no skin off their nose if you don’t penalise those that get disconnected. Just be more friendly to customers. I’m positive you will have lost and will continue to lose at least some business by this unfair penalising. It’s immoral

Message 45 of 60 (4,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jsusk This game is just TRASH AND EA TOO

Message 46 of 60 (4,472 Views)

★★ Novice

So I was experiencing the same issues, there help/technical got me to do the following steps:

CLEAR ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS
1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear
2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.
POWERCYCLE XBOX ONE
Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console:
1. While the console is on, press and hold the console's Xbox button for 5 seconds.
2. The console will power down.
3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

2:49 PM

No worries, try this : FIFA FILE DELETION:
1.Make sure you have FIFA loaded and logged in on their system.
2.Navigate to Customize > Profile > Delete to bring up the game's file list:
3.Delete all files except:
Online Pro files and Pro club file
Note: Personal Settings 1 may be deleted, you will lose skill game progress and custom controller layout.
4. Log completely out of FIFA and then load the game again to see if the issue is resolved

>>PORTS OPENING
Below are the ports for your game and console that you can share with your ISP - Internet Service Provider, and request them to open these for your game to boost the connectivity for your game and network
FIFA 20 - Xbox One
TCP: 3074,3659.
UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500.

>>If all of the above steps failed, please find below the steps on how to create a UO Trace file.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/ping-traceroute-and-uo-trace/

>>As soon as you gathered the information in your file, please attach it by following this steps:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-attach-a-file-to-your-ea-help-ticket/

Also, here's your case ID: 60413857 for you to be able to resume the case if the problem still persists. Although I am positive that this should fix it for you.

Guess what it didn't fix anything and the UO trace says I have no issues !

Come on EA sort it out !

It is clear the issue is with you and not all your customers, at least compensate people or make the games void when it disconnects.

It is a farce when you think a lot of their customers go onto spend a small fortune on Fifa points to expand the game only to get booted off the server.

Bloody poor show EA

Message 47 of 60 (3,806 Views)

★ Novice
@PhilipMayne89 That's * they are blaming the ps4 instead of taking the responsibility they are a joke of a company
Message 48 of 60 (3,774 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aidan Why is it anytime there's a disconnection issue you guys are quick to find fault on our end? I have ran multiple connection tests on multiple devices and all pass with flying colors, the only thing that fails to connect is this game.
Message 49 of 60 (3,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really *! 
cant believe the amount of times have been disconnected. Even when your winning turns out it’s all a waste of time) 

Message 50 of 60 (3,420 Views)