Re: DISCONNECTING FROM EA SERVERS CONSTANTLY SOMETIMES MID GAME

by EA_Aidan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DISCONNECTING FROM EA SERVERS CONSTANTLY SOMETIMES MID GAME

★★★ Newbie

I am continuously being disconnected from the ea servers wether it be during new squad battle mode, online seasons, or FUT draft which was paid for with Fifa Points. I've disconnected from approximately 10 games now. how can I stop this from happening? 

Message 1 of 60 (234,311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @PYC01 @jsusk

I'd recommend trying the steps found in this article to help prevent this from happening in future. 

-Aido

View in thread

Message 3 of 60 (236,332 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Literally played 3 games and can't even finish a half without disconnecting from EA server. Surely that's not right!? Any idea of how to resolve the issue? My internet is fine
Message 2 of 60 (234,184 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @PYC01 @jsusk

I'd recommend trying the steps found in this article to help prevent this from happening in future. 

-Aido

Message 3 of 60 (236,333 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Not even got to half time yet without being disconnected. My internet connection is fine as it never happens on any other game. I have tried the troubleshooting guide and it has not sorted it out yet. Any advice how to resolve the issue??

Message 4 of 60 (234,099 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. It started on fifa19. Completed all the steps provided by you're team and still happens. Loosing games time contracts etc...

Message 5 of 60 (228,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on fifa 19. Its a bit ridiculous. And no, your general post doesnt help, ea.

Its so frustrating that I can be winbing games and get disconnected in the 85th minute. I cant do anything on this game because I get dc'd. It completely sucks.

Message 6 of 60 (228,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The games a disgrace too busy lording it up over the champions league addition they failed to deliver sustainable servers only thing they are saying is their pointless troubleshooting steps the chat and everything thats all the say ive been constantly disconnected from weekend league games and i know others but what do they care as ive akready pumped money into it pure ignorance nothing more.

Message 7 of 60 (227,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no point in even playing the game anymore, quite sad really. Ea have completely gone above and beyond to * everyone in the * whilst they sit there taking everyone's money

Message 8 of 60 (227,455 Views)

★★★ Novice

So true, the money we spend is ridiculous and this has been happening for way too long

Please fix this EA

Message 9 of 60 (227,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with fifa19 can’t even play pro clubs 

Message 10 of 60 (223,567 Views)