Re: Coin swiped

by marcinwienio

Original Post

Coin swiped

★ Novice

I had 600k on my account that I had earned from packs from doing the SBCs and I had some duplicate players so Iisted them up for max buy now so people could bid on them and someone’s bought a load of them for maximum and they think I’ve been involved with coin distributing I don’t even know what that means but they’ve taken every coin I had and I hadn’t even built my team yet … I would like my coins back or a refund on game which I enjoy playing but I feel robbed after pre ordering ultimate edition every year only for my coins to be taken because some numpty decided to buy my players for stupid price 

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)

Community Manager

@cullis2015 

You can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry I already did I sent email and I got a reply saying you have investigated and think you made right decision but I don’t know how I’m meant to prove I didn’t get involved in coin distributing I just listed up some duplicates I earned from sbc and some clown bought them all ive emailed back saying I can show bank statements if I need too I have not paid for coins i just saved up from getting early access and doing sbc and then sold of some random duplicates and I was gonna build my team I just want my cojns back so I can build my team or a refund on game because there is no way I cheated but I paid extra for the early access to get a head start on people and no I have no cojns and no team and I genuinely weren’t distributing coins
Message 3 of 5 (286 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have similar problem. The real problem is that they say that "we verified this" but verified what? We have no chance do defend becouse they won't give us evidences. It's like i could say "You are a horse, i investigated it and i'm right". 

Message 4 of 5 (272 Views)

★ Novice
@marcinwienio exactly it’s wrong I genuinely weren’t buying coins just listed duplicates up and some clown bought them how can I be punished for that
Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)