Re: Can't post on fifa forums

by 1Bobi

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

same here!! I need to post on league forums to promote my new brand league!! help ,

Message 11 of 24 (3,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same with me.

Message 12 of 24 (3,135 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, and no help from EA.

Has someone found a solution?

Message 13 of 24 (2,670 Views)

★★★ Novice

To much controversy now with fifa 20 and banned players for critisizing the game. They dont want players to be able to communicate. Might end up in a riot.

Message 14 of 24 (2,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its because they know fifa20 is s***, so to prevent that the game goes to hell because of the critics, they stop some players from posting.

Good thing is that fifa21 will su** and the sells will be much lowers.

Hope they learn.

Message 15 of 24 (2,078 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Hello everyone.I hope you can help me growth my Youtube channel about Fifa cuz i really have lit posts and i'm sure you will like it. I play only on FUT Champs
https://youtu.be/h8-gAzX_YTk
Message 16 of 24 (1,906 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to post for the first time in years, why is my account "banned" ?

Doesn't make any sense, or maybe it makes, because I was going to report loads of bugs and issues with the career mode, so one less person "complaining".

I Love how many threads are in the web like this marked as "solved" but there is any solution in the replies...

Message 17 of 24 (1,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. I wanted to write this in the discussions

The servers are awful. It is impossible to play rivals or friendly with all the lag going on. I lose control of my players and they continue running in the same direction or in defense I can't switch control. I have a great Internet connection, fiber optics so that is not the issue. To what servers am I connected from Milan, Italy?

Message 18 of 24 (1,618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@powers5784 Fifa is a load of * and so are the forums... EA are appalling, they know their game is * which is why they don't let anyone post.

Im. Trying to post a pic of proof of scripting of all my players on ZERO stamina half way through the match, even my sub is in red whi had been on for 5 game mins. Absolute joke of a game.
Message 19 of 24 (1,376 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@nintendar Yep i have the same issue everytime i play. Slow lethargic players missed passes, turn around as slow as a bus, missed control then as soon as the opponent gets the ball 3 passed cuts through your entire team and scores. Every single year this game is the same
Message 20 of 24 (1,374 Views)