Can't play Ultimate team

by noa2006um

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to play some fifa 21 and entered ultimate team eveything fine and i tried to start a rivals match firsty it said that i need 11 players because 1 on the bench was missing i solved that and clicked advance then a message poped saying ,, there was an error communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again ,, this has been going for 2 weeks now i can't play i can't add players to my squad. Every time I restart the game there's always 1 player on the bench missing that i set. 

Please if anybody has a solution it would be greatly apreciated

Message 1 of 6 (1,782 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play Ultimate team

Community Manager

Hi there, @noa2006um.

Try creating a new squad with the same players. Try using that one instead. Let me know if that works or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,753 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @noa2006um.

Try creating a new squad with the same players. Try using that one instead. Let me know if that works or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked thank you very much

Message 3 of 6 (1,735 Views)

Community Manager

@noa2006um 

Great! You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Good luck on the pitch!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it says "your fut account is currently locked

Message 5 of 6 (1,416 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @drippydrigo 

For help with a locked account, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,396 Views)