Can't contact EA support

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't contact EA support

Anonymous

Hello, how do I get live chat? I only get emails or calls but im not from any of the countries with phone support. 

When I send an email I get back right away that its suspicious activity and they want me to call instead and no one is looking to help.

I've tried every option available. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,031 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't contact EA support

Community Manager

If the option is there for a callback then it means that the service is available in your country. The best thing to do is set up a callback and speak with our live support.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,018 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If the option is there for a callback then it means that the service is available in your country. The best thing to do is set up a callback and speak with our live support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,019 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko im not good in talking i need to explain with chat if it possible
Message 3 of 6 (1,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You can speak with one of our chat support advisers @cajitos  by following the steps below.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You cant select platfrom on the chat with us page

Message 5 of 6 (619 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kewiish this thread is so old that Covid wasn't even a concern when it was created.

As such I am going to lock it but if you have feedback or want to post then please feel free to open a new thread and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (609 Views)