Can't get on Fifa 15 ultimate team

by meeko1711

Original Post

FİFA 15 PS4 FUT 2 WEEKS I CAN NOT CONNECT

★★★ Newbie

IT COMES INTO FULL PLAY TO BEGİN THE GAME THROWING THE GAME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

I OPENED A NEW ACCOUNT WAS CONNECTED BI AND SMOOTH PLAYBACK!!

Message 691 of 828 (225 Views)

Re: Finally got it working!

★★★★ Novice
10 days with no FUT or answer from EA - Finally fixed and I get 5 gold packs as compensation. Best player was 81 Veratti (average rating was 77!)
Message 692 of 828 (365 Views)

Re: 'We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Tea

★★★ Newbie
Help me in my problem please.
Message 693 of 828 (260 Views)

Ultimate team Fifa 15

★★★ Newbie
I can't connect to ultimate team it has been like that for 2 weeks now and I still can't connect. What do I do?
Message 694 of 828 (240 Views)

★★★ Novice

What did u do ?

Message 695 of 828 (410 Views)

Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie
not getting into the fifa15 ultimate team appears an error with fifa 15 ultimete team

Message 696 of 828 (323 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Check my earlier post for how I got it to work.
Message 697 of 828 (412 Views)

★★★ Novice
Would you perhaps be able to explain what you did in much simpler steps to people who aren't as knowledgable as you, like me cause quite honestly I don't really understand what you are talking about. Like where do I even find this information, on the Xbox or computer or what?
Message 698 of 828 (383 Views)

Can't get on Fifa 15 ultimate team

★★ Novice
I Can't get on Fifa 15 ultimate team it keeps coming up error then kicks me back to the main menu why can't I get in to it
Message 699 of 828 (359 Views)

Someone PLEASE help me connect to FUT

★★★ Novice

I've been not able to connect to FUT for almost 3 weeks now, and every day I try to fix it. Other people have this problem too but it's still not fixed. EA PLEASE HELP ME! I PAYED TO PLAY FUT. I've tried everything from calling EA support to browsing fixes online. No luck... If anyone knows a fix to this problem please help me. I play on the Xbox 360. The thing that angers me the most about all this is that the day before it stopped working, I bought $25 worth of FIFA points, and this is how i'm treated by the company I spent money on. Any help is appreciated.

-Ryan

Message 700 of 828 (379 Views)