Can't connect to EAS FC servers ps4 FIFA 15

by Averty123

Original Post

Re: Can't connect to EAS FC servers ps4 FIFA 15

★★★ Apprentice

@ta9967 wrote:

same i cant use ultimate team or any online mode. I have x box 360. All i know is that ultimate edition has a problem and so do some standard editions

My Normal Edition from PS4 has the exact same Problems Frown

Message 21 of 172 (6,671 Views)

★★★ Novice

ik i think maybe cause our net isn't that fast cause youtube and xbox live works but UT doesnt

Message 22 of 172 (6,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is **bleep**, I haven't been able to play yet and even went to get the game at midnight. Sort this pile of **bleep** out EA.

Message 23 of 172 (6,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 24 of 172 (6,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Two days in a row now.  Playing a FUT game and then get kicked out because the EA Servers go down.  Had the same problems with Madden 15.

Message 25 of 172 (6,643 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im having similar issue with my xbox360 version in that it states ea servers aren't available at this time. At first i thought it was because i was chosen to play the Beta version and i had to delete off my console but apparently not. Works fine with FIFA14 . Anyone have a solution or an answer yet?
Message 26 of 172 (6,632 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is **bleep** **bleep**, starts pissing me off... i bought it on PS4 and cant play FUT... ive struggled with this since yesterday and ive also tried to call the ea help service, only thing coming up is a man talks for a little bit like a robot, then its **bleep** music coming up in the phone. what the **bleep** .... Also cant log in here because it says: "Your EA account does not meet the age requirements." And there is no way to do anything...omfg ... like for all my friends it works perfectly online, fut, fut web etc.. everything... this is **bleep**!

Message 27 of 172 (6,598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

2 Days now... EA doesnt even Answer to this and a Patch is far away... GG! Worst Company again confirmed

Message 28 of 172 (6,530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Nothing yet?? I bought the dgital version on first day and until now i couldn't play. At least if i could download the updated squads i would be playing offline career mode. Can't download squads, play FUT or anything. That sucks, i never had problems like this with a ps4 game before.

Message 29 of 172 (6,473 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here... I can play kickoff, career and all that but no online features. This is so lame ...

Message 30 of 172 (6,317 Views)