Can't claim reward for a completed objective (Android app)

by DodeODestruction

Original Post

Can't claim reward for a completed objective (Android app)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

On the FIFA 15: UT Android app, I have completed the objective 'Make a Transfer Profit of 15,000 coins'.

The game doesn't recognize as me completing the objective until I click 'GO TO LEADERBOARDS' on the Objectives page. I then go back to the objectives page and it has the button to 'CLAIM REWARD'. However when I click 'CLAIM REWARD' it sticks on 'Loading...', effectivlely crashing.

If I don't click 'CLAIM REWARD' and go back to the 'HOME' page instead, when I click to go to the Objectives page, I get the message 'Objectives unavailable: The objectives are currently unavailable. Please try again later.'. When I restart the game it goes back to the game not recognizing the completed objective.

Does anyone have a way around this so that I can claim the reward? Thanks.

Message 1 of 15 (4,555 Views)

Re: Can't claim reward for a completed objective (Android app)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem ! I should be able to claim about 6 gold packs but it shows the "loading..." message until it crashes. I don't think anyone has found a solution tho.

Message 2 of 15 (4,487 Views)

★ Novice
Me too I can't collect 4 rewards! Gold and silver packs!EA needs to get there * going right
Message 3 of 15 (4,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too. Fix would be great
Message 4 of 15 (3,807 Views)

★★★ Novice
Having The same problem for the past 3 days. It keeps loading and then tells me that objectives are currently unavailable, please try again later...very frustating
Message 5 of 15 (3,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. Me too! I got the same problem since last week. I can't claim the reward from the profile. It crash after infinite loading. I can't collect my reward from the objective.I done the objective given. But it keeps show a message "The objectives are currently unavailable.Please try again later"

Message 6 of 15 (3,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is happening also to me in the iPad version.
Message 7 of 15 (3,254 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too. I'm also playing the Android app.

Message 8 of 15 (3,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I think I know what the issue is. Every single time you go to the objectives, and alternate between tabs, notice that there is a different player on the cover of each pack. Sometimes Messi, sometimes Jerome Boateng, sometimes Hazard, sometimes Tim Howard. All of these faces represent different packs. I think it's not working because it doesn't know what it is supposed to reward you, a Tim Howard gold pack, a Messi gold pack, etc., all of which contain a different number of cards.

Message 9 of 15 (3,053 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

We struggled to finish the game and we get from EA a big _!_

Message 10 of 15 (2,976 Views)