Re: CANT BUY FIFA POINTS!!

by watt3996

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i put a code on and it took my money it said i got the fifa pionts but i did not and i put £40 on it and could you chang it to coins in syead please so i can open packs

@tiaproilculo wrote:

I had this problem from 2 weeks ago, and we are not alone... They know have a problem, they said to me that the problem will be fix soon....

So, i work for an ecommerce site, if a product hasn't a picture, or if the font of size can't read, we will fix it asap... if checkout and payment doesn't work, WE STOP EVERYTHING AND SOLVE IT NOW!!

It's looks like in EA work only two people on tech/bugfixing.

Very frustrating.

Bye

can you swap it for coins

@tiaproilculo wrote:

I had this problem from 2 weeks ago, and we are not alone... They know have a problem, they said to me that the problem will be fix soon....

So, i work for an ecommerce site, if a product hasn't a picture, or if the font of size can't read, we will fix it asap... if checkout and payment doesn't work, WE STOP EVERYTHING AND SOLVE IT NOW!!

It's looks like in EA work only two people on tech/bugfixing.

Very frustrating.

Bye

Message 41 of 43 (393 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
I can't purchase Fifa points it just says try again later want to know why it's very frustrating I have money in my wallet to. spend on card packs to build a team but can't do it please fix
Message 42 of 43 (356 Views)

Community Manager
Hi,

It's been a while since this thread was last active so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting (newest post moved into own thread).

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 43 of 43 (244 Views)