Re: CANT BUY FIFA POINTS!!

by remylacroixfc

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

aint that the truth.i have been on the phone and chat lines for hours.some of their people dodnt een know that their is a problem.the whole thing is a large joke.possible a huge scam!!

Message 31 of 43 (755 Views)

★★ Apprentice

not solved......thats just a link to more frustration for us all.as there advisors know absolutely nothing.read somewhere that a fix would be in place today...yeah right!!

Message 32 of 43 (751 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well there is some time left in the day and in my experience its been very rare if not impossible for advisors to give time frames, so this time I actually do have a bit of hope

Message 33 of 43 (740 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well I was lied to and no progress made, once again I have been disapointed by EA, PES 2016 it is next year lol

Message 34 of 43 (727 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I'm in the same situation since 26/09 . Identical . The advisors do not know anything . Sony sent me an email in which it is clearly written that it is a problem easport . When are they going to fix it? Shame on you, you are ridiculous . Two months!

Message 35 of 43 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice

plus their reason for such a long wait is the number of cases they have, and in reality 90% of those cases are people who gave their info away and are crying for their players/coins back, so EA is too busy helping the **bleep** opposed to the legitimate issues with the game

Message 36 of 43 (687 Views)

★★★ Novice

solve the problem before fifa 16 thanks .

Message 37 of 43 (680 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem.

Bought 2200 points the 28 of september and the money were drawn to the wallet, but the points never showed. The EA support fixed it for me (manually added the points after a screendump of the payment) and since the I cant add points.

First I thought I was my end of the line that made the problem, so I deleted all cache from the game and reinstalled the update for FIFA 15. 

The 4 of october I contacted the EA Support and they would look into it. 

The the PSN Store had a issue, so I thought maybe thats the problem and waited out the fix from Sony - but still no luck adding points.

Followed up on my case and the nice supporter said it could be a problem from Sony about the EAS Ticket Season, that had to be removed and added again.

I contacted Sony and the looked everything up and returned with, if you can add money to the PSN Wallet then its not our end.

The supporter fra Sony were nice to send a email of their investigation.

So now om nearby 2 month in the matter, and nothing is new.

I made a video from my phone and added to the case, so if they couldn't understand my messages, that could see it in a video.

The guy I spoke to the last time, really hoped for a solution in about week (from monday the 24 of november) - so I really hope for some good news.

I also asked about a compensation for the error and they didn't respond on that... 

Message 38 of 43 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Form fifa 15
Message 39 of 43 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still no solutions ... sad support EA.
Message 40 of 43 (557 Views)