Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MegaMonkeyPT
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Objectives
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/08/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 09/08/2019 19pm
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hey guys, I scored in 3 games with a completely La Liga bought team in the market and none of those games counted towards the Kondogbia Futties Week Objective. (Squad: LaLigaGoal)
What happens when the bug occurs? I scored in 3 games with a completely La Liga bought team in the market and none of those games counted towards the Kondogbia Futties Week Objective. (Squad: LaLigaGoal)
What should be happening instead? Should count to the Kondogbia Futties Week Objective

Hi guys,

I scored in 3 games with a completely La Liga bought team in the market and none of those games counted towards the Kondogbia Futties Week Objective. (Squad: LaLigaGoal)

Can you please help me? 

Thank you.

Best regards.

Message 1 of 16 (1,515 Views)

Re: [Bug] Kondogbia Futties Week Objective

★★ Novice
@CapturedPT I have the same problem. None of my games counted
Message 2 of 16 (1,489 Views)

★★ Novice

After checking this topic in a Portuguese speakers forum, we found that the problem... is a translation error on the objective... I wasted time doing the wrong thing because of a bad Portuguese translation ....

In Portuguese you say that players should be bought ... but in reality to complete the objective... they should not be bought but first owner .... 

Thank you

Message 3 of 16 (1,463 Views)

★★★ Guide
@CapturedPT As already said, you have to be first owner of all 11 players, meaning you can use either those you packed or build in SBC Wink
Message 4 of 16 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi..can we make subs because i dont have 2 cb first owner player..

Message 5 of 16 (1,437 Views)

★ Novice

Eu fiz o elenco fiz os gols e nao contou para o desafio... Nem substituicao eu fiz

Message 6 of 16 (1,422 Views)

★★ Novice
@thimarcossi É um problema de tradução... na realidade para completar o desafio os jogadores devem ser "First Owner".. ou seja.. ganhos em packs ou em SBC
Message 7 of 16 (1,400 Views)

★★ Novice

I took a picture of the objective in the PS4 version.

As you can see, you have in Portuguese:

- Title: Marca em 3 encontros dif. Rivals com um onze titular inteiro comprado da LaLiga.

(TRANSLATED ON GOOGLE TRANSLATOR) Scores in 3 dif. Rivals with an eleven full holder purchased from LaLiga

- Details: Marca em 3 encontros dif. Rivals c/onze titular inteiro comprado na LaLiga p/ganhares um FUTTIES Geoffrey Kondogbia (N/ Trocável)

(TRANSLATED ON GOOGLE TRANSLATOR) Scores in 3 dif. Rivals with eleven full holder purchased at LaLiga to win a FUTTIES Geoffrey Kondogbia (N / Exchangeable)

What is completly wrong...

Message 8 of 16 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Guide
@J_Tyco I always scored with starting 11, only then made substitutions and it worked but didn't try to make sub and score then...

And hey, it's not the first time in FIFA 19 when EA completely messed up translation... At least you discovered it already now with still a lot of time to finish that objective.
Message 9 of 16 (1,378 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! I Already played with 11 first owner players and no update on  Kondogbia obj status. 

Im playing with Joao Felix 90 which I won today. Is it possible that he is bugged as he isnt counting as laliga or 1st ower 

I think there are lots of bugs on this week obj.

Message 10 of 16 (1,358 Views)