Brazil national squad missing

by UchihaFabio1026

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Brazil national squad missing

★★ Novice

This is a complete disrespect to Brazilians, not even a generic squad is available to choose (not on kick off, not on edit teams) I havent tried career mode since its literally the only reason I play the game for fear that if I choose Brazil as my home country i will not be able to play world cup or the qualifiers at career mode.

It does not matter to me if brazil is at the WC mode, I want brazil at other modes too.

I cannot play until an answer is given since I need to not pass 2 hours if i want a refund at steam.

I really dont want to refund, Just add a generic squad so I can find a mod and fix the squad myself.

Message 1 of 7 (858 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Brazil national squad missing

@UchihaFabio1026 Due to licensing and other internal agreements, EA are not allowed to feature the Brazil National team in their games. World Cup mode is different as it's through different licensing.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (835 Views)

All Replies

@UchihaFabio1026 Due to licensing and other internal agreements, EA are not allowed to feature the Brazil National team in their games. World Cup mode is different as it's through different licensing.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 7 (836 Views)

★★ Novice

Then they should have warned at store page

Message 3 of 7 (828 Views)

★★ Novice

I did my research and i learned that this will be the last fifa game so I shall say one thing.

Goodbye. I played your games since fifa 95 so I hope that this last game can be as perfect as possible 

Message 4 of 7 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brazil team missed in fifa 23

Message 5 of 7 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@UchihaFabio1026 Please help me Brazil team missed in Fifa 23
Thank you for helping
Message 6 of 7 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIFA used to have the Brazil national team with generic players - why can't this be added as one of the game updates?

Message 7 of 7 (359 Views)