by Drooney99

Original Post

Re: Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 19

★ Apprentice
@IvanBaquero90- have you been given access yet as Ive been banned for no reason
Message 71 of 99 (2,913 Views)

★★ Novice
@paulsteele341 They didn't lift the ban, with zero evidence they said I bought coins, and to wait until FIFA 20 to play Ultimate Team, I never in my life will play FIFA again
Message 72 of 99 (2,899 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, the same here, Hacked account, deleted coins,market banned, just hoping for something.

Message 73 of 99 (2,885 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi EA,

It happen to me too. unfortunately, i don't know why i was banned from FUT 20 transfer market. i never transfer coin to any player and i never buy or earn coin illegally. But EA accused me doing it.  

Message 74 of 99 (2,811 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ejoey69combat Same things happened to me last night. Never bought coins or sell. Hope someone can help me out. I live near EA HQ, not sure that will help?
Message 75 of 99 (2,791 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve email EA.. But they not yet response to my complaint. Pretty sure they might able to help us if you rang them. Can you ask them to unbanned us from transfer market. My ID in fifa 20 is ejoey69combat. My email address is [edit: email address removed]

Message 76 of 99 (2,779 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MR_Nobody_041 Stage a sit in lol. I'm in the same boat anyway, accused of selling coins (the accusation doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny since I've been buying cards & selling on for more, quite literally the opposite of what would be happening if I were selling). I assume the issue is going to be actually getting a human being to converse with me to sort it out.

I emailed the support link yesterday afternoon & am waiting to hear back, will keep updated here.
Message 77 of 99 (2,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I mean people wouldnt cheat if youtubers and streamers didnt get all the "luck" and balancing of the packs. Let's be honest the servers are trash and designed so people think there teams bad so have a need to pack players. Corrupt politicians are better then fifa or ea

Message 78 of 99 (2,628 Views)

★ Apprentice

so its almost been a month since I've been banned for no reason i may add... I've spoken to that many reps over the phone and non of them understand the reason why I've been banned... 

I have 2 children and will make sure they never invest in an EA game if this sort of crap can go on... I wouldnt mind if someone came back to me to explain what i've done but all my cases are saying still in progress.. Each time i call up the rep say my query is going to the back of the queue and just leave it till someone responds.. 

There should be a better escalation process..  and would also like a refund of my subscription but i've given up all hope in being able to talk to someone higher enoughto get anything back...

i spent over £350 in the transfer market with fifa 19 and also £89 on my yearly origin subscription... after experiencing this poor service you will not have any more of my money and my kids will never have an game related to EA... 

Message 79 of 99 (2,553 Views)

★★ Novice

For me as well they give people of exposure so much gratitude 

Message 80 of 99 (2,368 Views)