• Happened to me today... 
Message 91 of 99 (2,170 Views)

Re: Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 19

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade WE DIDNT KNOW THE RULES
Message 92 of 99 (2,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You don’t help , you don’t unban us , people do sbc accounts because it’s hard to get coins when packs are awful one 100k pack costs 20 pounds and you make about 20k from it , maybe don’t scam us with packs then we won’t make sbc accounts , I don’t just some people do. I just want to play the game get rewards and sell my players but no I get banned for no reason.  

Message 93 of 99 (2,085 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve randomly been transfer banned for no reason can you help please 

Message 94 of 99 (1,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got email saying:

We noticed that your FIFA Account has been involved with Coin distribution, which breaks our rules.

ALL COINS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM YOUR FUT CLUB

Just want to ask... EA, WTF??!!

I never played FIFA of any kind, dont have it installed or ever, never purchased it at all.

Are ya blind or what? Banning someone who didnt even play a game? GREAT JOB! Your investigators are even better than N.Korea police!

Rly, I dont even give a *** if I was banned, just wanted to show your community how badly messed up your system is.

With no regards.

Message 95 of 99 (1,817 Views)

★ Novice

But still a warning would be nice. Should Not ruin someone’s game they lapis alot of money for. I got banned for constantly selling players. The company’s aload of careless *. Iv tried and tried getting in contact and they don’t care. Games ruined. 

Message 96 of 99 (1,740 Views)

★★ Novice
@Drooney99 Hey bro I just saw your problem 2 years later :D. Is your accoun't fixed after you contact wiht ea ?
Message 97 of 99 (1,709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@alperensteel0205 wrote:
@Drooney99Hey bro I just saw your problem 2 years later :D. Is your accoun't fixed after you contact wiht ea ?

yeh got access again ... 2 years later, no thanks to ea. they did nothing to help at all. after one year i had access again on my ps then after two years i could gain access on the companion app. countless cases open with no help at all. 

Message 98 of 99 (1,702 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same as just been on to ea chat and there going to escalate my case but will get same replies. Ea chat could give me any proper info to help case. Joke man 

Message 99 of 99 (1,652 Views)