Re: Banned from ultimate team transfer market FIFA 19

by Mcerlain22

Original Post

★ Novice

Just had this happen to me, I'm appealing the decision as I haven't done anything wrong reading these statements and messages. I haven't done anything like that I'm a trader and watch YouTubers trade and do the same, I might of sniped a SIF varane for 700k when he was the only one on the market and his value went down more or less after the purchase but nothing of such.

The money I got in my account I use to trade on the market and use a budget team as I'm not too great with good players tbh and I like to run the fut market with other traders. Emailed and waiting for a response within the next few days. I said FIFA 19 was the last FIFA for me and my partner got me it for Christmas 2019 late December/early January (FIFA 20) it's not even the end of February and I have been banned from using the FUT market and I haven't gone against any rules or regulations. 

Thought it was an error messages due to toxic people potentially reporting me after RQ a game or something. But this is nuts, anyhow. I'll wait for their response if nothing good comes from it definitely have to say good bye to this game once and for all.

Imagine if I pumped this FIFA full of my money like last FIFA to get no one and the getting banned that would have sucked and feel for the people who put money into FIFA points.

Good luck to anyone in the future who tries to appeal this case too! 🙏♥️

Message 81 of 99 (2,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I have a question. Is your acc still banned in FIFA20 ?

Message 82 of 99 (2,009 Views)

★★ Novice

Youtuber rcvng best of packs 

They are special for ea

Message 83 of 99 (1,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing has happened to me, what happened in the end?

Message 84 of 99 (1,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to buy fitness if you are banned on transfermarkt 

Message 85 of 99 (1,783 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

not possible . just open packs with coins 

Message 86 of 99 (1,711 Views)

★ Novice

Easy answer, put all your 1st team players on the bench and bronzes in your starting 11 ,play a squad battle or team of the week on beginners level and after the easy game you have full fitness.. 

Why not ban Castro and bateson for promoting buying coins on youtube? 

Oh sorry it's how you and them get your income..

Ban me but I'll find a way round it!

Message 87 of 99 (1,683 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Absolutely

Message 88 of 99 (1,665 Views)

★★ Novice

This has happened to me aswell so I will now never buy any other edition of fifa again!!!! 

Message 89 of 99 (1,642 Views)

★★ Novice

I thought before the new promo i would get my coins so i sold 200K worth of squad fitness 2 hours later im transfer banned they claim i was selling coins. what should i do i cant use the transfer market any advice anyone?

Message 90 of 99 (1,562 Views)