Banned from Transfer Market

by wicker_nevis

Original Post

Banned from Transfer Market

★★★ Novice

I have been banned from the transfer market on all platforms for coin distribution (sending) apparently.  There is no timeframe on the ban but it feels rather permanent.

I am an idiot and spent a lot of money on the game, decided to upgrade my Mattheus 91 to a Mattheus 93.  Paid a lot of money for Mattheus 93 and sold Mattheus 91.

Woke up this morning to a ban and am told it could be 14 days to respond to the help.  Can this please be looked into immediately as i have a lot of coins, which cannot be spent.  Many thanks

Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Re: Banned from Transfer Market

Community Manager

Hi @wicker_nevis

Unfortunately, we aren't equipped to assist with banned account cases on the forum. Please know, the Terms of Service team will reach out to you as soon as they've received your case and reviewed the ban. Keep an eye out on your inbox for their response. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)