Re: Auto-qualification in WL and Not allowing already-qualified people to play D

by davechs2005

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Auto-qualification in WL and Not allowing already-qualified people to play DKT

★★ Novice

I wonder why EA let people who are already qualified for Weekend League to play qualification! this is definitely against the benefit of people who try qualify. I heard great news that people will auto-qualify when they achieve 11 wins in WL, however, will EA qualify people who achieve Division 2 or 3 instead of Division 1 in online seasons?

Message 1 of 6 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Auto-qualification in WL and Not allowing already-qualified people to play D

Community Manager (retired)

@Kimo_Legend

Thank you for the feedback, I will pass it along to the team for you.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (503 Views)

All Replies

@Kimo_Legend

Thank you for the feedback, I will pass it along to the team for you.

-Aido

Message 2 of 6 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your quick reply

Message 3 of 6 (485 Views)

@Kimo_Legend

No problem, thanks again for the feedback Standard smile

-Aido

Message 4 of 6 (458 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well huh I wonder if I mentioned this in a previous thread????? Oh I did!!! Not to mention EA actually did this at the tail end of last year...it wasn’t perfect because I believe only those already qualified couldn’t play dtk. That would be a problem as if I auto qualify the weekend before it won’t say I’m qualified until Thursday when rewards are out! Just something to think about when barring users already qualified for WL
Message 5 of 6 (447 Views)

@davechs2005

I understand that you passed this feedback along before, however we generally don't change something in game based off of one persons opinion. The more people that mention it, the more likely it is to be changed in future.

-Aido

Message 6 of 6 (405 Views)