Any updates regarding Xbox 360 servers being down?

by SNTLCMB

Original Post

Any updates regarding Xbox 360 servers being down?

★★★★ Apprentice

I know it's barely been a week since someone finally answered but are there any updates from anyone at EA? There's only a little over 3 weeks till the servers shut down 

Message 1 of 8 (629 Views)

Re: Any updates regarding Xbox 360 servers being down?

★ Apprentice
@SNTLCMB I've totally given up. Ridiculous something so simple couldn't be resolved months ago.
Message 2 of 8 (607 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Ginni890 I've been to the spanish forums as well, and there seems to be just as many if not more posts regarding this issue. The people from EA there ARE responding to the posts asking for more information regarding the issue, but once they know what it's about they never answer again. It happened to me. Just something interesting I've noticed. Once they know what it's about, they ignore you as if they weren't allowed to talk about the issue.
Message 3 of 8 (578 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SNTLCMB Same experience on Twitter. EVERY single question gets an almost instant response, when I ask about the 360 servers I never get as response. Such garbage treatment of loyal customers.
Message 4 of 8 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SNTLCMB Still waiting for a response
Message 5 of 8 (496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@sizeablecash You're going to be waiting forever bruh
Message 6 of 8 (455 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Counterexample Sure am glad I paid all that money for Ultimate Team cards I can't even access now!
Message 7 of 8 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Ginni890 Right?!? What a joke
Message 8 of 8 (388 Views)