Re: [Android 6.0] Successfully running FIFA 15 Ultimate Team NS after downgradin

by DhangadhiFC

Original Post

[Android 6.0] Successfully running FIFA 15 Ultimate Team NS after downgrading

★★★ Novice

Hi, I was unable to play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team NS ever since I upgraded my Nexus 7(2013) to android 6.0(marshmallow)! After FIFA 15 NS not working on the tablet, i decided to play it on windows 10 and my slow android phone. It works fine but most of the time its really slow on the phone and I don't have all time access to the home pc. I have tried every troubleshooting tips and ways and none of them seem to make FIFA 15 NS work, i even reported the issue multiple times. No response and no no actions taken to resolve the issue. Even after android 6.0.1 update, it didn't work.

Yesterday, I downgraded from FIFA 15 NS 1.6.0 version to its previous version which is 1.5.6 and now its working fine. Only thing it is missing is the daily challenge update in 1.6.0, but that's not a big deal. If you need the previous apk, google FIFA 15 1.5.6 apk, I downloaded from apk4 fun, but there are plenty others. After downloading it, if you only have downloaded the apk, then it might download the OBB(data) file itself which is completely safe and essential.

And as of today(16 December 2015), I have noticed on the google playstore that there is another update of the mobile game which is 1.6.1 but has no information about what's included in the update.

After using the previous apk, I was successfully able to play FIFA 15 once again on my tablet and after the update was released, it updated itself and no problem has been noticed except the resolution being upscaled for some reason.

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

Re: [Android 6.0] Successfully running FIFA 15 Ultimate Team NS after downgradin

★★★ Novice

I updated to version 1.6.1 and now its working in Nexys 7 (2013).  Try it bro!

Message 2 of 2 (317 Views)