Always getting substituted with career mode

by R0B1988

Original Post

Always getting substituted with career mode

★★ Novice

I'm playing Career mode on FIFA for years, but almost every game I'm getting subbed. Rarely sometimes I can play the full match, but then probably one of my team players is injured! First I was the last out of three that was subbed, but now I'm always the first that will get subbed (always between around 55 minutes played).Even with a high overall stamina, doesn't matter which club I played for, every time I will get substituted between the 50th and 70th minutes, even when I've scored a hattrick!! 

I have checked all over internet and discovered that a lot of FIFA-players have the same problem. Already since FIFA 13! But never, never I see an answer from EA to stop this problem, only other FIFA-players who are complaining about the same problem!

How do I stop this EA?????????????????????

Message 1 of 24 (46,032 Views)

Re: Always getting substituted with career mode

★★ Novice

Dear EA, 

Still don't have an answer and still have this f*cking problem. 

Who can help?

Message 2 of 24 (45,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.

This is what i noticed:

1. If i play controlling only my player, i may not be substituted, but i need the * from my team to take the ball back from the other team.. this my take a long time and it's very borring.

2. If i play controlling all players, my player is substituted between 50' and 70' unless i have already scored two or more goals. This achievement is kind of easy when playing on Semi-Professional, but, since i'm migrated to Professional, sometimes it's difficult to score a goal on the first period, and when the second period start, my player is gone.

3. The work around i have is to increase the time from 5' to 7', this way i have more chances to score a goal and stay until the end of the match. but i agree, its very borring.. I will buy PES next time.

I hope we have a button to disable this option.

Regards,

Augusto.

Message 3 of 24 (45,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here. Decision about buyying fifa 16 will mostly come from thi BUG being fixed. Altough.. FIFA 15 not having a patch for this right now is tempting me to go for PES.

Message 4 of 24 (45,309 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Fifa 16 still has the bug in career mode. Despite having the team's best ability, form, more stamina remaining than other players on the pitch and no matter the score line- my pro is substituted- EA,GIVE US A PATCH, WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF PLAYING 70 MINS WITH OUR PRO'S. 

Message 5 of 24 (44,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing Fifa for longer than I can remember, same problem, why won't they fix this. It's really infuriating
Message 6 of 24 (44,639 Views)

★ Novice
Anything we can do to get EA to have a look at it?
Message 7 of 24 (44,601 Views)

★★ Novice
Omg please guys let's do something about it! I stopped playing Player Career in Fifa 15 BECAUSE of this and now I got Fifa 16 and the same stupid * is happening. We gotta boycot.
Message 8 of 24 (44,589 Views)

★★ Novice

My situation got even more ridiculous. My player transferred to Sevilla for 45 million $; STRIKER; STAMINA 89. So, he is playing with Immobile in the front. The thing is that Immobile gets tired pretty fast and he gets substituted almost every game. I was hoping that finally I am not going to be substituted anymore!! BUT NO! This stupid game, substitutes BOTH strikers every single game. Every freaking game. Name a real life team that substitutes its strikers every game? That draws me out of the illusion and just reminds me in a nasty way that I am playing a video game. Are we asking for much?? I am happy with the gameplay all in all, just fix all those little things, and I will be happier.

Message 9 of 24 (44,582 Views)

★ Novice
Bit of research an it seems an old problem, so most likely won't get fixed. EA only worry about its cash cow FUT...
Message 10 of 24 (44,568 Views)