Re: Always getting substituted with career mode

by Shekelo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have encountered this same problem on FIFA 16 and it's really boring the life out of me. FIFA havent responded to this problem for years as they obviously DO NOT CARE about their FIFA fan base. They are on the other hand happy to take our money for sub standard unfinished games. Shame on EA SPORTS. I am definitely switching to PES

Message 11 of 24 (3,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have exactly the same issue and it's driving me nuts! I'm playing right now and yet again, 55th minute, subbed again .. scored once and off the crossbar on another. So annoying because I'm 87 OVR and 3/4 energy left
It's even when you're picked international too
Message 12 of 24 (3,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having exactly the same problem.  It has nothing to do with stamina, how many goals you score, how many assists you make. Around the 50th minute mark, or at the first opportunity after 1st half  your coming off. The only thing I can think to  stop this is  to stop the Ball going out of play. But if you was to score youd be subbed at the kickoff. I hope ea listens to loyal fans who are basically just buying the same game every year. It's like the career mode is being made by someone with no knowledge of football. If you join your club,

by the next season all the best players are sold and you left with a team that is nothing like the current team. Every year I buy Fifa and hope it's fixed but it's always the same. I usually give up by the 2nd season. Please EA. Sort this out. Career mode should be so much better

Message 13 of 24 (3,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also happens with FIFA 17. They just don't give a * about their clients. I'm so glad i pirated this piece of * game before buying it. There's no way i'm paying for garbage. EA thinks we're stupid, guess what? i haven't spent a single dollar on this *game.

Message 14 of 24 (3,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie
* game always subs me once i scored 7 goals in career mode after scoring 7th goal in 60' min i got immidietly substitued what the manager thought he thought that hey he is playing so well get him off the pitch or john cena will kill me please fix this bug
Message 15 of 24 (3,499 Views)

★ Novice
It still exists in fifa 18, but the most I ever got to play was 45 minutes
Message 16 of 24 (2,952 Views)

★ Novice

Bug still exists in FIFA 19. Almost makes me feel like EA hasn't improved Career Mode in half a decade... hmmm..

Message 17 of 24 (2,732 Views)

★ Novice
I just bought fifa 19 and have the same problem. Do you have any suggestions already?
Message 18 of 24 (2,682 Views)

★ Novice

May 30, 2019 Fifa 19. And this garbage still being like that.

Does Anybody had some response from EA???

I really hate this.

Message 19 of 24 (2,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This game is trash, IT will never get fixed. Guess gonna play PES now with JUVENTUS, not PIEMONTE 

Message 20 of 24 (1,994 Views)