Account hacked

by melvin2285

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked

★★★ Newbie
Was on Instagram and someone I was following was giving away a player all you had to was login to origin on my phone and leave a comment on the picture, somehow from this my account has been hacked. And I can't log back into origin to begin to sort things, I'm logged in on my Xbox though.
Obviously the insta account has since blocked me.
Had a pretty nice team and bench too, so gutted, spent about £50 on fifa points and £20 on buying coins. What is the next step to sorting this problem? Unless it's fixed I won't be playing ultimate team again, SO put off by this!!! It's not like I have my details out! All I did was sign in!!!! Please help EA. Jamie
Message 1 of 5 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account hacked

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey there,

Sorry to hear thatConfusedmileysad:

Please contact an EA Game Advisor immediately. Create a new Origin account and log in with it. Choose your product (Origin in this case), category and the platform that you play on to see the contact options.

If live chat is not available, change your location to US.

Also, take a look here on how to make your account secure: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Good luck!

------------------------------------------------- ≧◉◡◉≦ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your case? Please click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" button to reward me!
I'm just a volunteer helper at AHQ!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (278 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Just to continue, I logged in before bed and by the morning all my players and contracts etc were gone, leaving only bronze and loan players!
Message 2 of 5 (298 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please everybody avoid accounts on Instagram anything like : fifa15gifts or anything like it!!! I'll be reporting them to Instagram too.
Message 3 of 5 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey there,

Sorry to hear thatConfusedmileysad:

Please contact an EA Game Advisor immediately. Create a new Origin account and log in with it. Choose your product (Origin in this case), category and the platform that you play on to see the contact options.

If live chat is not available, change your location to US.

Also, take a look here on how to make your account secure: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Good luck!

------------------------------------------------- ≧◉◡◉≦ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your case? Please click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" button to reward me!
I'm just a volunteer helper at AHQ!

Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

★ Apprentice

Next step you get banned for buying coins.

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)