Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

by calberto2016

Original Post

Re: Icon wrongly submitted

★ Novice

I got the same problem: I've just thrown away my entire team (with 2 icons) while dealing with a 82-88 SBC challenge. No confirmation was asked (Web app). Let me have my players back, please

Message 41 of 48 (1,590 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon Crespo to ucl upgrade sbc?

★ Novice

They won't do anything, I accidentally submitted my future stars ruben dias and my aubameyang, they said there was a warning message, but there was none

Message 42 of 48 (1,495 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I quick sold my 90 rated emilio butragueno please can you help me I can see him just can't quick buy him back as I have 0 restores any help would be gratefully appreciated thanks 

Message 43 of 48 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They won’t do anything. I just got rid of half my main squad and they are ‘unable to retrieve’ absolute BS. They have their very own employees loading accounts with any player in exchange for real life money, so they can put back any players they are just choosing not to, which is hardly surprising for EA, the worst customer service of any large company. I lost 3 prime Icons, CR7 and IF Varane with no solution from EA to retrieve them. Absolute joke of a company who don’t care about their community

Message 44 of 48 (1,286 Views)

★ Novice

Can you return my players back from an sbc because I submitted them into the wrong sbc and I want to change it to the other sbc for those rewards. It's the first time this has happened and I really want this card

Message 45 of 48 (1,162 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

★★★★★ Newbie

Plz I need my players  is there a way

Message 46 of 48 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m sorry for this inconvenience however my friend went on my account on the companion app and put my good players such as 89 totw Haland 

Message 47 of 48 (678 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 48 of 48 (656 Views)