by JeansEnif

Original Post

Re: Icon wrongly submitted

★ Novice
@dylanor456 didn’t even say are you sure u want to submit
Message 21 of 48 (1,829 Views)

Community Manager

@dylanor456 Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Due to the fact that there are multiple messages in game on being sure and aware that you'll lose the content in the SBC submission we no longer offer support for accidental SBC submissions. 

EACade
Message 22 of 48 (1,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade
I submitted the SBC by mobile application, I press the button by mistake and no Message appear to confirm my submission
how can I recover my players since I didn't open the resulted pack

Please advise
Message 23 of 48 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Novice

They won't do anything. They claim they can not: which is a simple lie. A manager on the phone I had half a year ago when my account got hacked told me, he can give me any card he wants and repair my account in exactly the way it was b4 the thieves went over it. And when I traded two Icon3 Swaps by mistake for a BRONZE upgrade (I mean everybody sees that is by no means intentional) the supporter (an extremely unfriendly guy called Asif R.) admitted, that the "hack" team could give me the card back but refused to escalate the ticket. So the option IS there. EA just don't want to use it, since they make more money if people waste valuable cards which they have programmed poorly. It should not be even possible to trade swap cards in - so it's poor programming, not poor usage. Every machine, everything valuable has some sort of protection for misuse/user mistakes. EA hasn't: a clear sign all they want is to get money from their players and are happy about every loss by mistake.

Message 24 of 48 (1,701 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

★★★ Newbie

hi, i just submitted my entire team into a bad sbc and i need to retrieve it, how do i do it

Message 25 of 48 (1,655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same here, submitted pricey player , mobile device has no confirmation button. was using squad builder set accurate filters but the menu lagged. SUBMIT button was right behind the BUILD button. pressed BUILD , hanged...pressed again, ended up submitting the entire squad. Lost one of my best players in the process. Entirely out of my control. All only to do the gold upgrade @EA_Cade . No confirmation button, active squad warnings, nothing. only had CLAIM option for the packs before realising what has just happened. Extremely disappointed as it is due to the incompetence of the app, and the lack of features such as confirmation especially in the mobile app. 

Message 26 of 48 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally submitted prime zambrotta and futmas mendy

Message 27 of 48 (1,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Darko - community manager

Realistically if it is a free player (untradeable) there is no gain for any fifa user as there are no coins to gain from this.

For you as an EA representative to turn around and say it cant be done to replace a player is non sense. As a company you 100 % have the ability to reverse the mistake however you only look out for players that splash out on the game. Which is direct prejudice for the wider FIFA community. EA can't give preferential support to those that carry on spending. In addition given that technically what you say about once a player is gone they are gone is rubbish. My friend and avid FIFA player got back a player he accidentally submitted to and SBC. Reason being he had spent nearly 500 pounds in fifa points. He even mentioned that EA went above and beyond to get it done. So please dont give artificial information to your actual loyal customers   

Message 28 of 48 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@adamgough721 They aint going to do a thing buddy,
Message 29 of 48 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if the fut companion app hangs?? Then suddenly my while team got submitted please help

Message 30 of 48 (1,392 Views)