Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

by calberto2016

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

★★ Newbie

Can anyone help I submitted prime David trezeguet into the gold upgrade sbc while making 2 player packs. Ea live chat and Twitter have so far not been any help. Desperate for help here he was my best player and I have spent so much on the game this year I can't get any help it's so frustrating

Message 1 of 48 (34,789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

Community Manager

Sorry to say @calberto2016 but if you submitted an item to an SBC then it is not possible to retrieve it. Once submitted it cannot be returned. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 48 (34,690 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I hope you are also aware. Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) let you build unique Squads using your Players based on different challenge requirements. Submit your Squad to trade your team for exciting rewards. It was your choice. EA has given us many years to understand how SBC works. You can also find more info from this link https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/fifa/fut-squad-building-challenges/

Message 2 of 48 (34,715 Views)

Accidentally submitted icon Crespo to ucl upgrade sbc?

★★★★★ Novice

And now it is gone. I have contacted support and they can not help. How can I escalate this issue?

Message 3 of 48 (34,681 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @calberto2016 but if you submitted an item to an SBC then it is not possible to retrieve it. Once submitted it cannot be returned. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 48 (34,691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You physically can do it though you just don't want to. I understand how an sbc works however it's a 1 time mistake that can happen to anyone. It's not just any player it was a prime icon. I don't understand how a large company such as EA can have such poor customer service. Surely a 1 time gesture of good will by giving the icon back would be the best option. I can understand if I had done it 2 or 3 times but I haven't. This sort of policy just adds further proof to what people say about EA only being bothered about people buying packs and nothing else. That's why you have this 'policy of not giving players back to force the user to buy more packs in order to get this type of player back or coins to purchase them.

Message 5 of 48 (34,685 Views)

Icon wrongly submitted

★★★ Newbie

Hi I accidentally submitted my icon in sbc could I get this back as was a genuine mistake any help would be appreciated thanks Micky 

Message 6 of 48 (34,647 Views)

Re: Icon wrongly submitted

Community Manager

@safc2113 As Darko said, we no longer have the ability to restore accidental SBC submissions. You also submitted him into the Icons only SBC for the Jumbo Rare Player Pack.

EACade
Message 7 of 48 (34,623 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I accidentally submitted Future Star De Ligt instead of normal de ligt into the Ajax sbc and he is my favourite player, is there any possible way I can have him back 

thanks in advance

Message 8 of 48 (34,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA are a disgusting company mate you won't be getting a thing back. I submitted a prime icon into the 2 player gold upgrade pack by mistake and they wouldn't give me the player back. Haven't played fifa since and won't be playing again in future as they are a disgraceful company 

Message 9 of 48 (34,477 Views)

Community Manager

As I have said in this thread @calpat17  and  @amac63, if you submit an item to an SBC then there is nothing we can do to retrieve it. The same goes for accidental listings, bids and so on.

It is your responsibility to keep an eye on what you are doing and as such we are unable to do anything in cases such as this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 48 (34,445 Views)