Re: Accidentally put wrong player in SBC

by HamedGamed2

Original Post

@MLGGamingBilly No SBC submissions are final and cannot be reverted.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 31 of 70 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also accidentaly submitted half of my 195 team in to a 93+ icon pick, on the companion app only because i didn't get a warning.

Message 32 of 70 (1,434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey EA_Jason, i totally understand what you are saying. But i did the "basics 1" and did submit one challenge (chemistry from one land). Without checking the req for 3+4 challenge. And now i cant finish the third / fourth one. I did alot of sbcs in my fifa22 and fifa 21. How can i solve this problem? the issue is that i need players from my start 11, (exacly 3 / 2 from my start 11) is it poss to open packs and just hope that i get a untrade player that will match? tried to go get one from the market, but dosnt work. 

Message 33 of 70 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason U don’t get any warning on companion app??? I accidentally put a team in using squad builder and thought I had reserves but pressed submit I lost Messi
Message 34 of 70 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea sports are a joke! How can they not help you had a tech issue on  my phone today during a sbc. 83+ up grade reloaded the app to say claim your reward to see they had taken otw haaland worth 2 mill cancelo varane and ederson! Like anyone would add these players week 2 of the game!! To be told there’s nothing they can do! People spend lots of time and money on this game customer service is poor! Not happy won’t be spending anymore money with ea again! 

Message 35 of 70 (1,185 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It didn't give me any warning 

Message 36 of 70 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There are no warnings. There's is that part about 'Submit now...etc..?". I only knew about it when I went to click 'Help' button.

The reckless is you for fooling people, people who have spent hard earned cash just to get hyper priced players - which have no control. 

You would not understand since you are part of of the paid corporate. 

Message 37 of 70 (699 Views)

@d3u03uhhzlko You are only given a warning when you place a card currently on one of your lineups in an SBC.  

Message 38 of 70 (687 Views)

★★ Novice
@chinsrus101 no you literally dont i lost my bale (end of an era), Fofana 86 (out of postion) and a haller 88 moments card along with 2 or 3 other cards
Message 39 of 70 (537 Views)

@Void_Hunter This is the prompt you are given when you have players in an active lineup while attempting to submit. If you didn't receive a prompt then you must likely clicked "don't tell me again". 1DC4B83E-74A4-463D-BA03-8377E9F9E3E1.jpeg

Message 40 of 70 (529 Views)