iOS11 Compatible

by tjdickinson

Original Post

Accepted Solution

iOS11 Compatible

★★★ Newbie

I've noticed that a number of games I purchased quite a while ago are still not updated to work with iOS 11. They aren't even listed in the App Store or on the EA website anymore. Trivial Pursuit, the Game of Life, Boggle, and Yahtzee are all incompatible with iOS 11. I paid good money for these apps (I think most were in the $6+ price range), and I'd like to still be able to play them. EA, please update these games to be iOS 11 compatible—or refund the money of those who paid for the games.

Message 1 of 2 (1,237 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: iOS11 Compatible

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @tjdickinson I'm sorry to see you have issues with the games. Unfortunately, an update for those mobile games on iOS 11 is very unlikely. If you want to request a refund, please contact Apple directly, as we don't refund purchases on the Apple store. 

I'm sorry for any inconveniences. 

If you have more question, please don't hesitate to ask. 

-John 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,137 Views)

All Replies

Re: iOS11 Compatible

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @tjdickinson I'm sorry to see you have issues with the games. Unfortunately, an update for those mobile games on iOS 11 is very unlikely. If you want to request a refund, please contact Apple directly, as we don't refund purchases on the Apple store. 

I'm sorry for any inconveniences. 

If you have more question, please don't hesitate to ask. 

-John 

Message 2 of 2 (1,138 Views)