Yahtzee Adventures needs update to work at all

by Kingdog1000

Original Post

Yahtzhee start button

★★★ Novice

It shows my name in room but when I click start button nothing happens. Game wont open

Message 111 of 118 (1,463 Views)

Yahtzee party kicks me out

★★ Newbie

Yes we are having a problem with the Yahtzee Party game.  We get finished playing the game and it kicks us off. We have done what the help page tells us to do.  It hasn't helped any at all.  Please give us a suggestion.  My boyfriend is about ready to close his account.  He has been a member since 2008.  Help us please.

Message 112 of 118 (1,417 Views)

Re: Yahtzee HD now works for me again :-) On IOS 8.3

★★★ Newbie

It works again. Hope it continues....

Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 113 of 118 (1,415 Views)

Re: Yahtzee HD now works for me again :-) On IOS 8.3

★★★ Newbie
Works for me too! EA must have fixed it after this year of complaints. Thanks!
Message 114 of 118 (1,352 Views)

Re: Yahtzee HD

★★★ Novice

Now - Yahtzee not running umder iOS 10.2.1 - anyone knows about an update?

Message 115 of 118 (902 Views)

Re: Yahtzee HD for iOS

★★★ Newbie

Loved this game - Best I can hope for is that some years to come, someone will write an ipdad emulator software and I'll be able to play it again on some other format.

Yahtzee rocks - can't believe this game is no longer!!!! Please bring it back!!

Message 116 of 118 (844 Views)

Re: Yahtzee HD for iOS

★★★ Novice

App rotates to distorted portrait mode in iOS 10.x  and will not return to landscape mode even when screen rotation is unlocked.

Please fix this - we are waiting since months - if EA needs money to finance this update please let is know

Message 117 of 118 (583 Views)

Yahtzee Adventures needs update to work at all

★★★ Newbie
Please don't retire Yahtzee Adventires. Up until now my family has enjoyed this game regularly, however with the most recent iPhone update the game no longer functions. This is by far the best Yahtzee version, and I am sad that it has been dropped. Please reconsider. Thank you.
Message 118 of 118 (583 Views)