World Series of Poker for iOS

by larrytrimble

Original Post

Re: Chat disabled after udpdate on WSOP

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem, wasn't able to find an answer ANYWHERE...until a few min ago.  Apparently something to do with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act?)  Log in through Facebook not as Guest and you supposedly can custom chat again.  Haven't tried yet, but that's the only answer I've found.  Ironic that to "protect privacy" I have to login through FB, but that's another story..  Frustrating to only have "pre-chosen" chat bubbles for sure.  Not sure why it was so tough to find an answer to this, seems like a really easy thing to tell people.  Good luck. 

Message 61 of 73 (6,099 Views)

Re: Chat disabled after udpdate on WSOP

★★★ Newbie

Fourd this today, had same problem.  This solves it:

As part of our continuing compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, players who login as a guest in World Series of Poker will have their chat options limited to pre-selected chat bubbles. To chat openly, simply login via Facebook and you should have access to regular chat options.

Message 62 of 73 (35,490 Views)

I lost in wsop because of computer error

★ Newbie
I lost 3 million chips because of a computer error. I had 3 queens and it said I lost to a guy with 3 8's. EA please look back at my hands and you will see. I want my chips back that I won and lost
Message 63 of 73 (6,110 Views)

Promo awards

★ Newbie
World Series of poker, I have some chips that were supposed to be posted to my account, but the Burstly rewards people said my account was "reset". I should have over 19 million chips coming to me.
Message 64 of 73 (6,070 Views)

Re: World Series of Poker for iOS

★★★★★ Newbie
I lost 32 million chips, all of my awards, and buddy list. What happened to my account. I also purchased chips sometime ago. Twenty mill. To be precise and never received them. Please give me my account back and the twenty million missing chips.
Message 65 of 73 (6,020 Views)

Re: World Series of Poker for iOS

★★★★★ Newbie
I still havent got my account back. My next step is to see if I have any legal recourses. I feel that this constitutes interstate if not international fraud and outright theft. A matter for the FBI?
Message 66 of 73 (6,009 Views)

Re: World Series of poker on iPhone

★★★★★ Newbie
I have lost my complete account and not received chips purchased also. I thinking of contacting the FBI! THIS IS OUTRIGHT THEFT AND FRAUD
Message 67 of 73 (5,194 Views)

How is XP+ determined in WSOP for iOS?

★★★ Newbie

I notice that when I fold a hand, a little XP+ pops up, but I don't see XP points anywhere in my Profile. Am I just missing something? Also, how are the points determined? I notice that if I make a difficult fold (like a nearly, but not totally, unbeatable hand, or when I have a lot of $ in the pot but get rivered and my incredible hand can all of the sudden be beaten by a mediocre hand), it gives more points, 5000 or more sometimes.

Thanks for any help.

Message 68 of 73 (5,142 Views)

wsop

★★★ Newbie
i started playing poker on 2 differ devices one of my devices i was playing as a guest and the other account was synced to my facebook. Now i want to sync the guest account to my facebook account. how do i do that ? everytime i try to sync my guest account ro my facebook my old account opens up.
Message 69 of 73 (4,938 Views)

Re: wsop

★★★ Newbie
How do i sign in again because of my phone problem so i can get all my money back and start playing again because I need my account and money back as I had to do a full reset on my phone and it won't let me log back in throw Facebook
Message 70 of 73 (3,873 Views)