World Series of Poker for iOS

by larrytrimble

Original Post

[World Series of Poker] world series of poker

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Purchased chip for my kindle fire. BUT They didn't credit y account.

Message 11 of 73 (4,335 Views)

World Series of poker

★★★ Newbie

Message 12 of 73 (4,277 Views)

WSOP slot game fails to payout

★★★ Newbie
I was playing the slot machine during a TH Poker game and I got 3 EA chips the jackpot and its said better luck next time. Payout should have been 150k. I was on my iphone so I took a screen shot.

This is a common problem with this game. 3out of 5 free chip offers I've done I need to contact you.

Now your slot game doesn't pay the jackpot...come on this is getting old. How could the jackpot not work? Whats more you place a value on chips because you sell them for real money. When people gamble their chips (which is real gambling because they are worth money) then you need to make sure your pay out system works.

If I have to contact you one more time about giving me the chips I won I will send the image to apple along with the other emails I have sent where I have to keep your product fair. Not my job.

The image of the slot game is imbedded below.

I guess it's not supported. Send me an email and I will reply and insert the image that way.

Please credit my chip stack for the 150k.

See better luck next time for a jackpot spin.

Pete Counts

Message 13 of 73 (4,742 Views)

Re: World Series of poker

Community Manager

At the moment, World Series Of Poker is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see World Series Of Poker supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. The best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Barry.

barry.png
Message 14 of 73 (4,742 Views)

Re: WSOP

★★★ Newbie

I am lost with asking these questions, but I had a credit of 110,00,00 chips that I purchased via my debit card and all I have is 1.97 million chips left. I want my chips placed back on my account or I want a full return. Please provide instructions. Thanks in advance. 

Message 15 of 73 (4,792 Views)

WSOP in app purchase isnt working.

★★★ Newbie
Purchased chips on WSOP and my balance didn't reflect purchase. Bank statement shows I was still charged.
Message 16 of 73 (4,809 Views)

WSOP in app purchase.

★★★ Newbie
Made in app purchase but did not receive chips, still was billed.
Message 17 of 73 (4,811 Views)

Re: WSOP in app purchase isnt working.

Hero (Retired)

ou would need to contact our support team for help with this as, for security reasons, we can’t discuss individual accounts on a public forum.

If you click on the following link that will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but depending on the time of day and your location, you will be able to send an email or speak to an advisor in ‘Live Chat’.

Hope this helps.

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 18 of 73 (4,803 Views)

WSOP - How do I upload a picture for my Avatar?

★ Newbie

SImple enough, but cannot find the option to upload a picture.  I see plenty of people that have them....  Thanks!

Message 19 of 73 (4,830 Views)

WSOP on iPad, can't play on fb only as guest

★★★ Newbie
WSOP Texas Holdem on iPad can't play w Facebook I'd on iPad . Ok as guest. Works ok on my phone
Uninstalled program three times reinstalled, same, rebooted several times no avail
Message 20 of 73 (4,825 Views)