Re: The Game of Life

by bold_kiwi

Original Post

The Game of Life

★★★ Newbie

I bought The Game of Life for iPad a while ago, but haven't played it in a while. I just tried to play it, and it's telling me the developer needs to update it for IOS 11. I don't see it on the list of games they discontinued (one of the FAQ topics). Are they planning to update it for the latest IOS? I hate to delete it because it was a fun game (plus I actually paid for it), but it won't play on my iPad so it's just taking up space now.

Message 1 of 6 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please let me know if you found a solution. I too am affected by the same problem. Old app on iOS 11 which will not run. There is however a newer version in the App Store. I just cannot update to the newer versions they seem to be a different app and so I would need to purchase again.

Message 2 of 6 (1,190 Views)

Community Manager

@bold_kiwi@abc1008891247 

Could you get back to me with the following information so that I can forward it to the developer.

Platform:
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with?
OS Version: 
What type of issue do you have? 
How often does the bug occur? 
Summarize your Bug:
Connection Type:
Please select your region 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Apple
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air
OS Version:  iOS11
What type of issue do you have? Application will not open, message pop-up says: "Game of Life" Needs to be updated. The Developer of this app needs to update it to work with iOS 11
How often does the bug occur? any time you try to open the app
Summarize your Bug: Will not open on iOS 11 devices
Connection Type: WiFi

Message 4 of 6 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: iOS
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air 2
OS Version: iOS 11
What type of issue do you have? iOS refuses to start the game. An error message appears saying: "Game of Life" Needs to Be Updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with iOS 11.
How often does the bug occur? Every time the app is opened.
Summarize your Bug: App is a 32 bit app and needs to be updated to 64 bit to support iOS 11.
Connection Type: WiFi, ADSL

Message 5 of 6 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. Do you know if you will be fixing this app. I’ve been hoping for months that this would be updated to play on my IPad Air 2. I use WiFi 

Message 6 of 6 (916 Views)