Re: The Game of Life iPhone app

by Player_rbt710hq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Game of Life iPhone app

★ Novice

Is there any chance that The Game of Life iPhone app will be updated soon so it's compatible with iOS 11? I just updated my iPhone and can't launch the app now, which is unfortunate since it's my favorite mobile game.

Message 1 of 14 (10,754 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@jjsangi I'm sorry to hear that. It looks like it isn't an EA Game so unfortunately I can't directly help. 

From the iOS page I can see there was a recent update (2.0.3), perhaps this hasn't released in your region. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-game-of-life/id1117405948?mt=8

There's also a support link there, perhaps the studio can provide more info?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (12,074 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@jjsangi Hey, I don't have much info on this product but I can see that an update for the game was put in last friday. Can you check that out now, hopefully it'll let you play on your current device?

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (10,682 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_David

I just checked for an update but there isn't one available. I tried to open the app but I still receive the pop-up box that says the game must be updated to be compatible with iOS 11 on the iPhone.

Message 3 of 14 (10,672 Views)

Community Manager

@jjsangi I'm sorry to hear that. It looks like it isn't an EA Game so unfortunately I can't directly help. 

From the iOS page I can see there was a recent update (2.0.3), perhaps this hasn't released in your region. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-game-of-life/id1117405948?mt=8

There's also a support link there, perhaps the studio can provide more info?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 14 (12,075 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David

The app you refer to is a different studio. The one I’m writing you about has the EA logo on it. I’ve attached a pic. It’s the app in the lower left corner.
Message 5 of 14 (10,573 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_David So is there a solution to this issue? The app was published by EA and I'm still waiting to find out if an update will be available soon that will make it compatible with iOS 11.

Message 6 of 14 (10,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes an update would be nice
Message 7 of 14 (10,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why does EA David - not know his own games - all we want is The updates for The Game of life
Message 8 of 14 (10,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Agreed, so what’s the deal here? I paid for the app and now EA won’t support it? I would like a refund please.
Message 9 of 14 (10,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yup. I’d like a refund too if you guys aren’t going to make it playable...

7C3F4133-AA2D-4815-8356-4CC7D4213FCF.jpeg

already lost a bunch of money when you guys shut off the “nfs online” servers...

dennie

Message 10 of 14 (9,323 Views)