The Game of Life for Ipad

by kefke1990

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Game of Life for Ipad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm getting an error/crash (see below) when I spin the weel and the car want's to move foreward.

Error:

Error (Marmalade v6.3.2 [347778])

Out of memory in s3eReallocOS allocating 1007583696 bytes

Image:

View screenshot

Message 1 of 13 (2,010 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Game of Life for Ipad

Community Manager

Hi there,

Have you tried closing all applications in the background and then access this part of the game again to see if you can progress past this point?

If that doesn't help either, it would be good to know which version of the Ipad you are using.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (2,262 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there,

Have you tried closing all applications in the background and then access this part of the game again to see if you can progress past this point?

If that doesn't help either, it would be good to know which version of the Ipad you are using.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 13 (2,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I closed all applications including 'The Game of Life', restarted the game and didn't have any problems anymore.

So simple but I didn't think about it.

Thanks for the help

Message 3 of 13 (1,997 Views)

Community Manager
Thank you for coming back and confirming that it is working now.

Happy gaming Standard smile
Message 4 of 13 (1,993 Views)

Game Of Life and broken link for a refund

★ Novice

I was on a buying frenzy lol and bought a few games, mixed in with them was "The Game of Life", I added it to the basket and bought them, upon trying to install them the game of life is ONLY for IOS, I went to "request Refund" and the link is broken, soon I'm going to be stuck with it.

I CANNOT get hold of origin as I just get ran around circles with no chance of a human chat.

Anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks alot

Message 5 of 13 (1,928 Views)

Re: Game Of Life and broken link for a refund

Community Manager

@G0FullR3tard  Hi,

First, please try accessing this website and see whether you can initiate the refund request from there: http://help.ea.com/en/refund/

If this does not work, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 13 (1,924 Views)

Game of Life crashing

★ Newbie
I just bought the Game if Life and it will not open. It crashes right away when trying to open. Is there a fix for this?
Message 7 of 13 (1,895 Views)

[MAC Version] Game of Life - Black Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So as soon as I click the launch button to launch Game of Life the screen goes black, then flashes white, then goes back to black again.
I can hear the theme song and the mouse makes a sound if I hover over something but the screen is black.
I have a mac by the way.
Help?

Message 8 of 13 (1,741 Views)

Game of Life crash error

★★★ Novice
I open game of life and it shows three errors.one of which is error 396581 , error calculating hash of app code
Message 9 of 13 (1,679 Views)

How can i stop the game of life cutting out

★★ Newbie

When i start playing the game of life on my ipad it cuts out half way through its really annoying 

Message 10 of 13 (1,644 Views)