Tetris Blitz

by Player_8gkju333

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tetris Blitz

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Tetris Blitz for over seven years on my Samsung Galaxy 4 Mobile Telephone.

I recently purchased a new Samsung Android10 Mobile telephone and want to know how to access and transfer

my level and coins to the new telephone.  When all information was transferred from the old cell phone,

Tetris Blitz did not contain my Level 134 (Champion) and the over 12,000,000 coins I had earned and/or purchased.

Please provide instructions.  

In advance, thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tetris Blitz

Community Manager

Hey @Player_8gkju333 you can find all the info relating to linking your account in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/can-my-lost-progress-be-restored-for-a-mobile-app-if-i-play-an...

If your account is not linked and you start on a new device then your progress will not be transferred.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,346 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Player_8gkju333 you can find all the info relating to linking your account in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/can-my-lost-progress-be-restored-for-a-mobile-app-if-i-play-an...

If your account is not linked and you start on a new device then your progress will not be transferred.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you ever  used your Facebook credentials to login to your  Tetris Blitz Blitz account or even signed into your Facebook account or affiliated it in anyway with your Tetris/EA account.... then you can get everything back just like it was by logging into Facebook from Tetris Blitz on your new phone.

Or if you still have access to your old phone...you could open Tetris Blitz and sign into your Facebook  on your old phone.  Then simply repeat rhe process on your new phone... and voilà.... your TB status on your new phone is an exact mirror of what it was in your old phone...as it should have been without all this rigamarole!

Message 3 of 3 (1,087 Views)