Real Racing 2 for Android

by vZeroG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

There is no Android section that I could find - posting here.

I purchased Real Racing 2 on the Play Store a while ago (in app purchase).  Now, the version that I show under my apps is version 000418, however, there is another listing for the same game that is a much newer version (from April 2013).  How can I get mine to update to the latest version?

Message 6 of 40 (12,543 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Installation error

Community Manager

@dasithalwis Hi,

Check out the info here: https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200827730-Server-Error-5002

If you are experiencing this problem, please ensure that both your device's firmware as well as the game version are up to date and you have not made any adjustments to the stock UI.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 18 of 40 (8,975 Views)

All Replies

[Real Racing 2] Local gaming over VPN

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to establish a local online game over VPN? Local gaming in the same WLAN is possible but I can't find a solution how to play a game against a friend over VPN.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 1 of 40 (12,505 Views)

Re: [Real Racing 2] Local gaming over VPN

Community Manager

Hi dominik0711,

At the moment, Real Racing 2 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Real Racing 2 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 40 (8,825 Views)

Real Racing 2 - Android Tablet - Server Error

★★★ Newbie

We purchased from Google Play "Real Racing 2" to be played on our Android tablet.  It is running Android 4.1.1.  When we try to run it it goes to an update check then automatically goes to a window that says:

Server Error

A server error has occured. Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the customer support link. (5002)

Please advise...I have a disappointed boy who has spent his $ on an app that doesn't work.  

Message 3 of 40 (14,578 Views)

Re: Real Racing 2 - Android Tablet - Server Error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I also have an android tablet running 4.1.1, a Chinese make. I also get a 5002 error. I found this work around, but it's not a fix. http://blog.yellowchilli.net/2012/04/how-to-solve-ea-games-server-error-5002.html

other ea games like need for speed most wanted, real racing 3,etc work fine.

ea can you please fix this!
Message 4 of 40 (14,276 Views)

[Real Racing 2] no longer compatible with asus tf300 after factory reset

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have playing real racing 2 on my asus tegra 3 tablet since it came out. I was forced to do a factory reset recently and now it is no longer compatible with my device and is no longer available for download from app store. How is this possible? I paid for it and would like to play again. Please help

Message 5 of 40 (12,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

real racing 2 hd error loading m3g rr_track18.m3g? how can play??

Message 7 of 40 (12,457 Views)

real racing 2

★★★ Newbie

real racing 2 hd error loading m3g rr_track18.m3g??? need helppppp

Message 8 of 40 (12,447 Views)

Real Racing 2 for android phone

★ Newbie

Hi , i bought real racing 2 from google play store and i downloaded it.However ,  whenever i open the game get the server error.

the error is:

SERVER ERROR

A server error has occurred.Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the customer support link.(500)

Message 9 of 40 (12,399 Views)

real racing 2 windows phone 7

★★ Novice
When I start a race, the camera goes into the replay position and I can't race properly. What should I do?
Message 10 of 40 (12,378 Views)