Playfish Games on mobile?

by gamebler6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Playfish Games on mobile?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The hype for Playfish games was real back in the days. I searched for mobile games like them on the app store on my iphone and didn't even find one that could be as good as they were. E.g: the Word challenge game would be a hit on mobile and there is nowhere near an app with the same gameplay that you need to find the most words with the same letters. For geo Challenge, there's no games like that, same for Who has the biggest brain. So why not putting these games on mobile? It would be a hit, maybe the platform (facebook) was not the right one for it's longterm success, plus it could have ads and premium version and it would be profitable. I'm sure I'm not the only one, you could find a lot of topics on google and a lot of comments about bringing these games back. Please, let us know Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (1,832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Playfish Games on mobile?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @gamebler6.

Sorry for the wait in getting back to you. While there aren't any plans that I'm aware of to bring these games to mobile, I'll send your feedback to the team. Thanks a lot for reaching out.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,788 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @gamebler6.

Sorry for the wait in getting back to you. While there aren't any plans that I'm aware of to bring these games to mobile, I'll send your feedback to the team. Thanks a lot for reaching out.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 3 (1,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Play GTA 5 game and enjoy. Download from here.

Message 3 of 3 (727 Views)