Not receiving skill boosts in Fifa mobile 18

by blkrhino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving skill boosts in Fifa mobile 18

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing FIFA Mobile 18 on my iPhone 7. I am encountering the same problem over and over again, I'm not receiving skill boots that I was rewarded. This is the 3rd or 4th time that I have reported this issue. This time it becoming too much. At 1:20 am Hawaii time I was awarded 24 skill boosts via the second tear Tournament Attacker level. I utilized 5 Tournament points to receive the reward. Out of the 24 that I was awarded, I only received 4 skill boosts. As proof, I still retained those 4 skill boosts and have not used them yet. To enhance my players I have to resort to using all of my reserves on the bench and all of my FIFA coins. Once again can you please help. As much as I love this game this is getting old.
Thank you
Message 1 of 3 (1,123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving skill boosts in Fifa mobile 18

★★★ Newbie
I must apologize. I just had a noob moment. I just learned how skill boosts are applied to the players. This is no longer an issue.

Thank you for the help

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,764 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I must apologize. I just had a noob moment. I just learned how skill boosts are applied to the players. This is no longer an issue.

Thank you for the help
Message 2 of 3 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

actually I have the same I won skill boosts 4 times only once they appear who can I complaint I want a real solution please help this happen in my other account Paskaegypt Anyone caN HELP ME ???

Message 3 of 3 (840 Views)