Re: NBA JAM for iOS

by dew1410

Original Post

Nba jam not working for iPhone 6 plus

★★ Newbie
I downloaded nba jam since it says compatible with iPhone 6 plus but it doesn't open. Just goes back to home screen after a second. Tried deleting and downloading again numerous times. Any solutions or did I just waste my money?
Message 51 of 63 (2,050 Views)

★★ Novice

downloaded and redownloaded still doesnt work on iphone 6 plus

fix it or give me back my money

Message 52 of 63 (2,021 Views)

NBA JAM APP WONT OPEN

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I paid for and downloaded the NBA Jam app last night. After its download I attempted to open the App. It flashes on and then immediately goes away leaving me unable to load it. I deleted it multiple times and re downloaded it and reset my phone, still with no luck. The App simply will not load. My phone is an iPhone 6.
Message 53 of 63 (2,000 Views)

NBA JAM app Crashes Upon Launch in ios

★★★ Newbie

Reinstalling app did not help. The sample version of the app works well, but the full app in inaccessible. Has been a problem for over a month. Please advise. 

Message 54 of 63 (1,995 Views)

Re: NBA JAM app Crashes Upon Launch in ios

★★★ Newbie

same here, very frustrating!

NBA season is here!!

Message 55 of 63 (1,935 Views)

NBA JAM for iOS

★★★ Newbie

So, I bought the game and have achieved many of the challenges however the players that are supposed to unlock aren't.

For example, I've gotten 30 assists with John Starks in one game (in all possible game modes) many times yet Scott Skiles isn't unlocking.  EA please tell me why this is happening.

Thanks

Message 56 of 63 (1,924 Views)

Nba jam iOS crash

★★★ Newbie
I've had nba jam on my phone for some time and recently it just crashes instead of opening. I've reinstalled the game and restarted my phone.
Message 57 of 63 (1,906 Views)

NBA Jam crashes for iMac.

★★★ Newbie

Sorry this is not for NBA Live but there is no topic for NBA Jam. NBA Jam crashes for iMac (Mavericks 2013 model). I put in my initials and after I try to start a game it crashes. Could you fix this and add controller support. I have a Hori V3.

Message 58 of 63 (1,900 Views)

NBA Jam app on iPhone X Crashes Mid-Match

★★★ Newbie
The NBA Jam app crashes mid-match on my iPhone X. When I re-enter the app, it’s like I never started the match. It’s frustrating to be up in a game, then the app crashes and erases your progress. ALSO, since downloading the app to this phone, I’ve noticed that the controls act very weird. My player passes or does weird things often. I’ve played this game enough on previous phones to know it’s not user error.
Message 59 of 63 (1,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still not updated
Message 60 of 63 (1,396 Views)