NBA JAM for Android

by kombatkorey

Original Post

Re: NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie

Hello! Just bought the game and getting (download error 101). Sony Xperia M here. Some solution to fix this would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Message 61 of 175 (4,897 Views)

Community Manager

@Budulizz Hi,

Please check out this post, it basically appears to be an issue with having non-default settings which can lead to issues with the resolution:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/NBA-JAM-for-Android/m-p/2382047#M13775

Cheers,

Nils

Message 62 of 175 (4,895 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks for reply, but i did saw that post, and my phone (Sony Xperia M (C1905) do not have hardware Back/Homebuttons, only ones on screen, and apps that auto hide that panel require rooted phone. Any other way to fix this?

Message 63 of 175 (3,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HELLO MY cellphone is LG GPRO2 unroot when i start the app it ocuurs error 101 how to solute the problem

Message 64 of 175 (3,755 Views)

NBA Jam on Galaxy S5 Control Issue

★★★ Newbie
I just bought NBA JAM on the Google Playstore for my Samsung Galaxy S5 on Sprint. The game starts up fine, but my player constantly spins in circles. It only lets you shoot, but not control where the player goes when they have possession of the ball. It does not let you pass the ball either. Please help fix this?!
Message 65 of 175 (3,691 Views)

NBA Jam error 101 on xiaomi mipad

★★★ Newbie
I just brought xiaomi mipad and tried install nba jam on it, and get error 101. My mipad is not rooted and fully official firmware, please fix it
Message 66 of 175 (3,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rooted my phone, installed app that hides soft nav buttons - did not helped, game still do not run. Installed custom mod, tried with soft nav butoons on and off - same error 101.

Still no solution for customes who bought your game and was not able to play it? Confusedmileymad:

Message 67 of 175 (3,568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

:mansad:i have a zte and i downloanded the nbajam for mt android. it works for a while then it malfunctions. i would like a refund or a credit for another purchase.

Message 68 of 175 (3,564 Views)

Re: [NBA JAM for Android] Freezes

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem.

Message 69 of 175 (3,568 Views)

Re: [NBA JAM for Android] Freezes

★★★★★ Newbie
Why I can play the game
Message 70 of 175 (3,489 Views)