Original Post

Nba jam

★★★ Newbie
My country macedonia
Message 161 of 175 (2,897 Views)

Re: Nba jam

Community Manager

@joakimosogovski Hi there,

Can you clarify a bit what you are looking for? Are you maybe trying to purchase the game in Macedonia and you can't find it on the store?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 162 of 175 (2,890 Views)

Re: NBA Jam Crashing

Community Manager

@Minchan_han wrote:
I've gotten pretty far in my campaign but now everytime I open campaign mode, it freezes then crashes. It says sorry NBA jam has stopped working.

@Minchan_han Hi there,

Can you try the troubleshooting steps available for the Android platform? You can find them here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 163 of 175 (2,888 Views)

NBA JAM not working and loading

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I have a LG Optimus L9 P769 and after downloading the game you have to get the extra files and after I get that it starts not working like it quits out of the game and when I open it again it closes with no error. Please help me. I really want to play it. If there is no fix can I please get a refund.

Message 164 of 175 (2,870 Views)

Re: NBA Jam - Android Error

★★★ Newbie

I love NBA jam 

@diveblue wrote:

Hi Guys,

I bought NBA Jam for Android from Google Play and installed it on my Nexus 7 (2012) running stock Jelly Bean 4.3. No rooting, no mods, no anything.

Following data of my device:

• Kernel Version: 3.1.10-g1e8b3d8
  • Build No.: JWR66Y

However, when I try to launch the game, after the EA screen I get the following error:

"A Server Error has occurred. Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the customer support link. (500)".

It seems that the game tries to connect to EA and download some additional data required (the installation apk is only 4MB) but for some reason it cannot do so although I am connected via WiFi and have full internet access. I live in Athens, Greece.

Can anyone please help me? I want to enjoy the game I paid 5 Euros for and I am really frustrated that I can't!!! Heeeeeelp!!!!

If there is no solution, I would like to know how I can get a refund.

Thanks in advance for any info and I look forward to your replies.

Savvas

juan

Message 165 of 175 (2,813 Views)

Re: NBA Jam - Android Error

★★★ Newbie

When are you all going to update the rosters for this game??? It's long overdue. 

Message 166 of 175 (2,618 Views)

Re: NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie
I've purchased NBA Jam on the Google Play Store, and I want to install it on my LG G Pad v500 tablet, but the product page in the Play Store states that my device is not compatible.

My tablet has a 8.3 inch full-HD screen, a Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM, running Android 4.4, so it should have the specs to run NBA Jam (which was compatible with my lower specced (and now dead) 1st gen Nexus 7).

Can you please help me to get this installed? Can EA please update the list of compatible devices in the Play Store (this was done by another publisher for their game within 24 hours of me requesting, and did not require a new version of the game, so this should be feasible for EA)?
Message 167 of 175 (2,585 Views)

Re: NBA Jam for Android using Nvidia Shield

★★★ Newbie

Agree... Same thing, only it's not nvidia shield, it's Mi Box 3, same thing, not being able to use 2 controllers to play...

Message 168 of 175 (2,415 Views)

Re: NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie
Tengo La Versión De Android 6.0.1 Y Me Dice Error 101
Message 169 of 175 (2,247 Views)

Nba Jam

★★★ Newbie
Are you going to update game? And are you going to put Allen Iverson in a game?
Message 170 of 175 (2,047 Views)