NBA JAM for Android

by kombatkorey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA JAM for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased NBA Jam off the Google Playstore, but it won't load.  I am getting a server error.  I need help with this issue.  I downloaded it on a Nook HD+.

Message 2 of 175 (31,643 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NBA JAM for Android] on Nook HD+

Community Manager
Hi,

Unfortunately we do not officially support this game on AHQ at the moment. You may vote for any game you would like to see supported by us by visiting the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

That said there might be someone else around that can help you with this?

Thanks,
Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 175 (24,799 Views)

All Replies

[NBA JAM for Android] Freezes

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I recently purchased NBA Jam for Android and it does not want to work.  I have a Droid Razr M and it loaded fine.  But when I open it it will not complete.  It just freezes and then closes.  This app cost me $5 and I would like for it to work.  It appears others have the same problem with this app.  Any word on when a release will come to rectify this issue?

Message 1 of 175 (31,272 Views)

Community Manager
Hi,

Unfortunately we do not officially support this game on AHQ at the moment. You may vote for any game you would like to see supported by us by visiting the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

That said there might be someone else around that can help you with this?

Thanks,
Nils
Message 3 of 175 (24,800 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@kombatkorey wrote:

I recently purchased NBA Jam off the Google Playstore, but it won't load.  I am getting a server error.  I need help with this issue.  I downloaded it on a Nook HD+.

Hi!

Not sure if this will resolve your issue, but I read through and they list an ea for mobile, anyway, look through and see if you can find something that might help you!

Click >   NBA JAM by EA SPORTS™ v01.00.25 [Google Play Store] [Archive ...

Message 4 of 175 (31,261 Views)

NBA Jam keeps crashing on my Android

★★★ Newbie
I bought NBA JAM for my Android last week and it was working perfectly until yesterday. Now it keeps crashing everytime L try to pass from the "Tonight's Matchup" screen. I thought at first that this might have been related with the available space on my cel phone so I got rid of several of my other apps and tried to get in again, but the same thing happened... My purchase number is 310004172E0562117529. I will really appreciate if you could help me and solve this problem. Please reply. Thanks
Message 5 of 175 (31,250 Views)

NBA JAM android problem i need a solution please thx

★★ Novice
My game don't play with my phone (samsung s4 )
I need your solution please
Thank you
Message 6 of 175 (31,235 Views)

NBA Jam keeps crashing on Android

★ Newbie

I bought this app about a week ago and I thought it was the best $4.99 I spent on a game until now. Everytime I try to start a game or check the challenges I've completed or even checking the "about" button, the app would minimize and go back to the home screen. Any help would be appreciated. I see other people are experiencing similar issues, but I still haven't found a fix.

Message 7 of 175 (31,222 Views)

Nba JAm Android problem

★★★ Newbie
NBA jam is not compatible with my nexus 4. Why ? And will it change soon ? Thx for answer.
Message 8 of 175 (31,212 Views)

NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie
Server error 5002
Message 9 of 175 (31,202 Views)

NBA JAM on HTC one?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Are you planning to make NBA JAM compatible with new HTC One? I would love to buy it!

Regards

Greg

Message 10 of 175 (30,357 Views)