Mising Content

★ Novice
Hello,I try to connect with facebook in fifa mobile,
and gave me an error message like facebook linking failed
Message 1 of 16 (2,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mising Content

Community Manager

@igorstar717 What game are you having the issue with?

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (4,702 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@igorstar717 What game are you having the issue with?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (4,703 Views)

★ Novice
Fifa mobile
Message 3 of 16 (2,648 Views)

★ Novice
Fifa Mobile
Message 4 of 16 (2,623 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have same case with u, but now i can log in but i come into other account.  i have sent email to ea help, but still get nothing

Message 5 of 16 (2,481 Views)

Community Manager

@risa29041984 I took a look at your account and can see that one of our advisers has been speaking with you. I know it is frustrating but please give them time to reply to your last email. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 16 (2,476 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hi darko, of course i am frustated. I have invested a lot of money and time since fifa 2014 with that account. I have 27.000.000 fifa coint in that account, 101 ovr squad, 10th level squad booster, a good reserve, and many more. So please bring back my account!!. I will try every way all the time until you (ea) can return my account.
Message 7 of 16 (2,470 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hi darko, of course i am frustated. I have invested a lot of money and time since fifa 2014 with that account. I have 27.000.000 fifa coint in that account, 101 ovr squad, 10th level squad booster, a good reserve, and many more. So please bring back my account!!. I will try every way all the time until you (ea) can return my account.
Message 8 of 16 (2,469 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 9 of 16 (2,469 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Darko, at present i can log in with my fb account. BUT, i log in into another account (NOT MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT) so please i believe your team can bring back my previous account
Message 10 of 16 (2,462 Views)