Re: Command and Conquer Red Alert iOS

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Command & Conquer Red Alert iOS

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I purchased your Command and Conquer Red Alert for iPad and now iOS 8 rendered it inop. I play the game about three time a week and now my purchase is not working. Are you going to be issuing an update to fix the issues with iOS 8? Also, are you planning on releasing more products related to the Command And Conquer family? My favorite games. v/r, Michael ... DogFX

Message 1 of 11 (15,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's removed from the App Store, I uninstalled it to do the update and now i can't get it back
Message 2 of 11 (15,107 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi,

See the article below for more info:

EA is removing several of its older titles from the App Store, but if you already own these games, you will still be able to play them without interruption.*

As always, we encourage our players to back up their app purchases in iCloud. If you uninstall the app without backing it up on iCloud or iTunes, you may not be able to redownload your game. You can learn how to back up and restore your games from a backup here.

If you purchased one or more of the below games from the App Store, you can install the game on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

Title Name Platform Minimum Supported iOS Max Supported iOS
COMMAND & CONQUER™ RED ALERT™ iOS 3 7.1.2

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/some-ea-games-are-being-removed-from-the-app-store/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 11 (15,105 Views)

Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert iOS

★★★ Novice

Yes, its not working for me as well. this sucks! 

Message 4 of 11 (14,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is absurd. I will no longer be buying EA games. A company that doesn't believe in its product enough to support it is no company I will support.

Message 5 of 11 (14,166 Views)

Command and Conquer Red Alert for iOS

★★★ Newbie
I love the Command and Conquer series, and I saw that Red Alert was on ios at one point, but I didn't get it. I was wondering if it would be coming back any time soon? The Sims 3 and the Sims 3 Ambitions came back, so why can't Red Laert come back as well?
Message 6 of 11 (12,813 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer (rhetorical) questions unsupported in forum used

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You posted this in the Fifa forum, an exclusive dedicated forum, where your message was Off Topic.  Since being reminded of your error, your thread has now been moved.  (You realize that Answers HQ does not answer "for" EA, right?)  We are a player community website here, and EA only sees summaries of the activity we are involved in. 

Message 7 of 11 (12,804 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Nils Can we get it back for ios 14 please bc i love this game i buyed all the command and conquer games on Origin (PC) and i still play command and conquer red alert 3 so please we want it back on iOS
Message 8 of 11 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yess, when are u gonna update it?

Message 9 of 11 (2,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to play Command en Conquer Generals Deluxe, pleas! How can I play it on IOS?

Message 10 of 11 (2,448 Views)