Clue for iOS

by flowrchild132

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clue for iOS

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

how i get my previously purchased game levels for clue on my ipad. the game was accidentally delete. email me at [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 4 (4,202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clue for iOS

Community Manager

@flowrchild132 wrote:

how i get my previously purchased game levels for clue on my ipad. the game was accidentally delete. email me at [edit: email address removed]

@flowrchild132 Hi,

If you go to the iTunes Store on your iPAD, you should be able to find the game in your purchase history. Any levels you had purchased should be downloadable from iTunes there.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,597 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@flowrchild132 wrote:

@flowrchild132 Hi,

If you go to the iTunes Store on your iPAD, you should be able to find the game in your purchase history. Any levels you had purchased should be downloadable from iTunes there.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (4,598 Views)

Community Manager

EA is removing several of its older titles from the App Store, but if you already own these games, you will still be able to play them without interruption.*

As always, we encourage our players to back up their app purchases in iCloud. If you uninstall the app without backing it up on iCloud or iTunes, you may not be able to redownload your game. You can learn how to back up and restore your games from a backup here.

If you purchased one or more of the below games from the App Store, you can install the game on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

*See the below table for a list of games being removed, and their compatible iOS versions

Title Name Platform Minimum Supported iOS Max Supported iOS
CLUE iOS 2.2 7.1.2
CLUE: Secrets & Spies - A Hidden Object Game iOS 3.2 7.1.2

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/some-ea-games-are-being-removed-from-the-app-store/

Message 3 of 4 (4,160 Views)

unable to get owned list in clue

★★★ Newbie

How do I get my owned list to come up in Clue? I have tried everything, Adobe, Firefox, screen resolution, etc,.  I have Internet Explorer 10.

Message 4 of 4 (3,388 Views)